Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Night

Posted November 26th, 2009 at 07:47 AM by Quick_Sylver (Ramblings-It's everything and nothing)

A tribute to the Night.

Night

In the east a darkening begins
A shadow crossing the sky
A blanket covering the light
A silver disk floats ahead
A golden ball runs for cover
The darkness comes closer
Mothers rush their children inside
Fathers check their lights
The teens watch their windows in fear
A howl is heard
A call across worlds
The four-legged beasts roam
The birds huddle...
Quick_Sylver's Forum Picture
I Am Who Was
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

well im just poppin in

Posted November 26th, 2009 at 03:49 AM by Antares (The Blog of the Deity of the Sky)

and ive noticed that this site has calmed down a lot.

it feels barren actually.

i know i may have missed a lot but being away from the site for so long has been kinda good.
honestly, i completely forgot about it until about...9 hours ago. i had just remmebered that i left at the time i did so that i could come back and change my username for turkey break.

welp, i dont plan on coming back fully now but i think i will come and visit again later, i dont...
Antares's Forum Picture
Legendary Member+Mod
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hm. The main reason I joined.

Posted November 24th, 2009 at 07:46 AM by Quick_Sylver (Ramblings-It's everything and nothing)

I said I'd write this down. I will. I'll write this out on paper and give it to my mom in a few days. But first VT. Select members of VT know this already. Now it's time for the general community.

When I was 6-7ish my brother would babysit me for an hour. An hour of laughter while he had a girlfriend. Then he dumped her for some obscure reason. My brother began tormenting me. Teasing, bullying but not bad enough that I told my mom. Then one afternoon he was in his room and yelled...
I Am Who Was
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

From the bottom...To the top?

Posted November 24th, 2009 at 05:08 AM by Quick_Sylver (Ramblings-It's everything and nothing)

'it's amazing how much things can change in a few hours'

How true. Hours ago I was ready to hit the road running. Now I'm content to remain where I am. Because of a boy. Boys aren't as bad as I thought. Did I really just type that? Wow. Things sure do change. Hours ago I was ready to quit. Now I want to continue. Jeez. Sean. I you.
I Am Who Was
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A latin verse

Posted November 23rd, 2009 at 03:25 PM by Darkness (The way in which I bleed)

Si vos iacio vindicatum ut meus pectus pectoris , meus diligo , meus permaneo spiritus , EGO mos tribuo lemma . Si vos quaeso viaticus commitment , fides , totus ero vestri pro lacuna licentia vestri mollis labiae sum vestri , tamen non vestri unus , nondum tamen nunc - meus diligo I'll scisco vos unus permaneo vicis , mos vos take mihi , mos vos diligo mihi , mos vos permissum mihi dedicate meus vita ut vestri decor? Commodo , vestrum EGO precor. permissum mihi exsisto vestri!

Darkness's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized