Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Sweet

Posted December 6th, 2009 at 01:14 AM by Dreaming Cannibal

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Moderate
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | High
Level 5 | Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High
Level 7 | Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge | Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus | Moderate

Sixth Level...
Dreaming Cannibal's Forum Picture
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Friday-Official day of Coming Out

Posted November 30th, 2009 at 07:38 AM by Quick_Sylver (Ramblings-It's everything and nothing)

Yeah, yeah I said I was coming out when I go to uni/college but I've changed my mind. I'm showing my mom the piece of paper that has what my brother did on it and telling her that I'm bi on friday. If she doesn't like it, oh well. I'm gonna give up on trying to please my parents and be happy for ME. That's that and oh well.

My Horoscope.
Monday, November 30,2009
Don't be surprised if you find yourself having some difficulties with a few jealous or resentful...
Quick_Sylver's Forum Picture
I Am Who Was
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A wish i have for all of VT

Posted November 29th, 2009 at 11:00 PM by Antares (The Blog of the Deity of the Sky)

by the time i get back (again) i want vt to be the place that i have learned to fall in love with again.

is that possible...idk if its actually possible but this place has changed soo much...what happened to the love! the cooperation! the team teen spirit! the cohesiveness! the lack of factions that dominates the site nowadays!

please give me back my vt!! you have a few weeks

thank you
Antares's Forum Picture
Legendary Member+Mod
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A couple of things

Posted November 29th, 2009 at 09:06 AM by Quick_Sylver (Ramblings-It's everything and nothing)

Michael Jackson.

Yes he was a great musician. Yes he was known throughout the world. Yes he had a terrible life. All he wanted was to be left alone. Now the poor man is dead. Let him rest in peace. Stop digging up all the dirt you can find on him. He just wanted to be left alone. Now that he's dead, when he should at long last have peace and solitude, he's the main topic everywhere. Why the hell can't we let him be alone? Why can't we stop bugging him?

My Horoscope...
I Am Who Was
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Origami

Posted November 28th, 2009 at 01:52 AM by Quick_Sylver (Ramblings-It's everything and nothing)
Updated November 28th, 2009 at 08:25 AM by Quick_Sylver

I love it. It's just..I dunno. It just rocks. I get most of my instructions for the folds from Google/origami-instructions.com but I wouldn't be against getting them from a book/fellow folder. I just managed to fold some tiny cranes. The first that I folded tonight was about the size of an average crane, the next the size of the average crane's wing. The latest ones I've been folding are the size of the wing of the smaller cranes. I know this doesn't make sense, so I'll put pictures up as soon as...
I Am Who Was
Posted in Uncategorized