Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Then it all started...

Posted February 26th, 2010 at 03:20 AM by KChiChi (Changing *and my friends don't like it*)

I'd always known I had a case of minor Depression, but when it became severe, I panicked. I knew what would happen, so I even distanced myself from my friends, not wanting them to be affected by my constant mood swings. I moved out of my room so that I wouldn't put my sweet roommate down. Music went emo, clothes went darker, hair drooped.
I hadn't realised that I had completely changed until, finally, one of my friends told me. Suddenly, cheery old Cynthia wasn't so ecstatic -moody, grumpy...
KChiChi's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

First post...

Posted February 26th, 2010 at 03:17 AM by KChiChi (Changing *and my friends don't like it*)

Well, I don't really like change so it's kind of unfair that I\m against my friends for being against it. It all started with myself going into highschool. Best time of my life -come on, high school!! Land of serious relationships, kissing, dating, freedom... and I was finally allowed to stay out at night however long I wanted. wow, highschool....
Anyway, of course I had my best buddies by my side. But I kind of made new ones since now, we were splitting into two major groups. Year9...
KChiChi's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bad dream.

Posted February 24th, 2010 at 02:11 PM by Fiending_the_freedom (A beautiful disaster)

I had a terrifying dream last night.
My ex, Brendan, in it was trying to rape me.
The dream was so real, I was screaming, being dragged by my feet trying to grab anything i could hold on to, to stop it. I woke up crying.

It was so real, something like that to wake up to just ruins my whole day.
Fiending_the_freedom's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Oh, hey.

Posted February 23rd, 2010 at 12:31 AM by Sunshine Girl
Updated February 23rd, 2010 at 12:51 PM by Sunshine Girl

Note to self: Dont get on vt when intoxicated :]]
Sunshine Girl's Forum Picture
Nice Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Rape!

Posted February 21st, 2010 at 09:43 AM by xxBrydenxx

Today I was on Formspring.me and I got a WEIRD question! It was

When you get raped would you prefer being raped by my kitty Mr.Jiggles, or a gang consisting of Sterling Knight, Joe Jonas, Hannah Montana, Jon&Kate Gosselin, and the Easter Bunny?

xxBrydenxx's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized