Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Back 6/1/2012

Posted June 1st, 2012 at 11:45 PM by Lovemeorleaveme (Dear blog.)

Im back. sorry i havent posted in a while but ive been busy and nothing major has happend, well not nessasaraly.....
So my friend Emmy and I (PinkiePie) have this Bromance thing going on, yes i know bromamce is for guys but i dont think theres a term for girls, we hold hands, put our heads on each others sholders tell each other we love each other and make suggestive looks at each other (the last one is used as a joke) that kinda thing. Its compleatly natural feeling. I should mention that...
Lovemeorleaveme's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I am just gong to kill myself

Posted June 1st, 2012 at 03:01 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Because of all my friends and being the stupid fucking idiot i am with the big heart i put it in someones hands and it did not help everyone saying he loves me, So i told him how i feel but i could not even see his reply, Well i probably didn't do it well, There waas one swear word involved and i did not really say i love him, More like i am gay, Guess who i love, He says just say cause i am sure i know, I reply back i want to forget about to day crash out somewhere and never see his name again,...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Cute guys ... Wait , SEXY GUYS !!

Posted May 31st, 2012 at 09:03 PM by Laquifa (Da Ratchet Kronickals of Jay.)
Updated May 31st, 2012 at 09:08 PM by Laquifa

Ok , so I think we've all seen that one guy that gives us this face :
It looks like you came buckets in your pants just from looking at him right ?? Ok so there was this guy I saw and in my head I was just like DAMN !! SEXY ASS BITCH !! and was really feeling some kinda way when I found out he was straight . However , he came up to me in the hall and we talked and I just have to say he has...
Laquifa's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What happened to May?

Posted May 30th, 2012 at 11:47 PM by Gordo (Losing someone)

Hey, I got banned by my parents for a month for doing something stupid and not that big of a deal, my parents over reacted and banned me from here and took my cell phone away and some other stuff.

My parents went out of town for the weekend abt a month ago and left me money to order a pizza or something. There was plenty of food in the house anyway, but I just wanted Arby's. Idk why, I just did. Once in a while I crave stuff, not often at all really.

So.... I wasn't...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fractured Hand

Posted May 30th, 2012 at 06:38 PM by Ben4ever

On memorial day I fractured my right hand punching my grandfather in the back of the head. He decided it was okay to try and punch my mom, so I found it okay to put him in a choke hold and punch him in the back of the head.

Long story short he called the cops on my mother and I. When the cops got to the house we were very nearly arrested.

We soon made our way to the hospital where after over 8 hours I was told I had a boxer's fracture.

I think it was...
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized