Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Notices

Old

sorry... 5/28/2012

Posted May 28th, 2012 at 11:29 PM by Lovemeorleaveme (Dear blog.)

Hey guys. I relize my last post sounds like i was freaking out. I was having a ADHD anxiety moment. Though it is true I feel like to many things are happening right now. I'll give you the main reasons.

1.I'm dealing with the fact Im bi (this is the most obvious one)
2. I'm feeling lonely.
I dont really know how to describe it but i feel like i need a relationship. My heart aches. Gr 7 is almost over and not only did I not get asked out by anybody (even by sombody i would...
Lovemeorleaveme's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Overloaded 5/28/2012

Posted May 28th, 2012 at 01:41 AM by Lovemeorleaveme (Dear blog.)

I'm so overwhelmed right now and i dont know were to start or how to explain why im feeling how i am. To mutch is happening right now. So Be prepared for a very long rant tommorow but not today its like midnight and i can barly organize my thoughts enough to wright this. good night
Lovemeorleaveme's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

An Ending, Never to Return!

Posted May 27th, 2012 at 08:37 PM by Jhcx (The Flavored Channel's Den of Confusion!)

.... And that's Desperate housewives finished forever. I may seem like a real sap but I've always hated when something ends. Knowing that its the end, that i can never go back was my weakest point. Just to think i remember the first time i watched it on my little portable Tv, along with the days of Lost and Prison Break. I was in 5th Class becoming a teenager It's now been put into my Watched TV guide to remain there for all eternity till the site closes down where it is only to be lost...
Jhcx's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

BOOM! & Sex

Posted May 27th, 2012 at 02:50 PM by Jhcx (The Flavored Channel's Den of Confusion!)

.... My head is really hurting. I have so many questions. I have so many fears but fook it sure YOLO!

So im sitting here watching 'Secret life of an American Teenager' Bit pointless now As A. Im not in High school B. Im past my sell by date . But like watching it its like WTFCH(I have no idea what the CH stands for just goes well) Its all about sex and condoms and sex. and im like I want Sex! . I was 13 i had sex im proud of that I was 17 i had sex but now i regret it. Honestly...
Jhcx's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why do the people i care most about leave me!?

Posted May 27th, 2012 at 08:36 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

First on here was Sean, Spoke to him like twice after VT now he is never online on Skype and i worry mad about him, The Nick, He got baned after we had an argument which made it worse, Now i come on here to see Aaron gone, I never got to tell him how much i worried about his health and still do now i am even more worried cause i ain't got contact with him ha ha, But in real life, Practically all my friends have left me and now bully me, And the one i love, I know when i tell him he will leave me,...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized