Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Yelling

Posted May 4th, 2012 at 01:24 PM by LEXI (Hey Yall<3)
Updated May 4th, 2012 at 01:30 PM by LEXI

do yall usually end up yelling at your parents like i do and then they end up yelling back? A easy solution that iv descovered is to simply say "your yelling at me please stop." and if that doesnt work then walk away and come back later to talk to them. Yelling back and forth wont get you anywhere. it just adds more stress on the family. And no one deserves to be yelled at because you have no idea what has happened to them through out their life or through out their day. try to keep a...
LEXI's Forum Picture
Posted in Advice.
Old

I feel hurt, Stressed and sad :'(

Posted May 3rd, 2012 at 04:24 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

My best friend Kelsey is like a sister and means the world to me, I could not live without her and i love her, In a friend way, She just means the world to me and would do anything to protect me and i would do anything to protect her.
But a week ago she told me she cut and it kind of hit me hard but i thought nothing of it untill now, And like just the thought, She picked up a blade, Cut it deep into her arm (I know it was deep as she said) And just watched the blood spill out.
It...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

No Sleep

Posted May 3rd, 2012 at 01:32 PM by LEXI (Hey Yall<3)

so as the title says i havent slept for the past 2 days. the doctor told me i have insomnia. But the weird thing is i dont miss the sleep, im perfectly fine right now, but ill probably crash in a few hours(: haha
LEXI's Forum Picture
Posted in My Daily Life
Old

Embarrassing moments suck.

Posted May 3rd, 2012 at 01:25 PM by LEXI (Hey Yall<3)

Okay so a few weeks ago i invited my friend Michael over. We decided to go to the corner store outside of my neighborhood because we were bored. Well to get to the corner store you have to pass an intersection. And Michael decided to be stupid and run it diagonally. I was trying to be smart and i walked it like a normal person....you know waiting for the red light and crossing where your supposed to walk. Well as i was walking a car hit me....it was the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened...
LEXI's Forum Picture
Posted in Advice.
Old

Depressed??

Posted May 3rd, 2012 at 12:05 PM by LEXI (Hey Yall<3)
Updated May 3rd, 2012 at 12:21 PM by LEXI

Why are so many people depressed these day. Going around cutting themselves and shit. I mean yea life is hard trust me i was depressed before i know but the thing is people go around crying their eyes out complaining about not being happy. And let me tell you something happiness is a choice not something that just comes to you. If you want to be happy then be! stop focusing on the rough things in life just brush them off your shoulders and dont have regrets. And so many people beg for help to get...
LEXI's Forum Picture
Posted in Advice.