Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Dear blog.5/24/2012

Posted May 24th, 2012 at 09:56 AM by Lovemeorleaveme (Dear blog.)

Im sick today , a through yesterday i was having those discustin rotton egg burps. but before I went to bed last night i got a beautiful case of stomach cramps. they went away but were back again this morning along diarria (gross I know) I get to stay home from school , but it might have ruined my plan to come out to my mom today .
My plan was that when i was in the car with her on my way to piano lessons I would turn the radio off and tell her I had somthing important to tell...
Lovemeorleaveme's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

About me.

Posted May 23rd, 2012 at 08:35 PM by Lovemeorleaveme (Dear blog.)
Updated May 23rd, 2012 at 08:49 PM by Lovemeorleaveme

I relized now that I never really introduced myself. Cause I'm to lazy to do a paragraph about my basic info Ill just do it as a list.

Name: Hail (not really but its a short form of it)
Birthday:May,4th,1999

Like I've already said I have ADHD, but it doesnt really affect me mutch. I can be calmer they some of my friends who don't have ADHD (or at least on the days I remember to take my meds) I have an IEP witch allows me...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Im a disease

Posted May 23rd, 2012 at 03:21 AM by CryWolf

It's happened again. Another person I cared about has decided to not talk to me anymore. This has been a constant in my life. My dad left without a word because of me. My mom is locked up and recently tried to kill herself because of me. My brother suffers the loss of both because of me. I cant maintain relationships. For some reason people just decide to leave. There is something awful in me that drives people away. And this time it was so easy for him to do. One day we're more than friends. Then...
CryWolf's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

You Happy=Me Happy

Posted May 22nd, 2012 at 05:36 PM by BassSwagg
Updated May 23rd, 2012 at 05:16 PM by BassSwagg

Grinning like an idiot makes me happy.
BassSwagg's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dear blog.5/22/2012

Posted May 22nd, 2012 at 05:18 PM by Lovemeorleaveme (Dear blog.)

I told Mrs.E, and it went quite well. After assured me that it was compleatly normal and there was nothing wrong with me (things I already knew but it still felt good to hear) she told me that she would put me at the end of the list of people who have to present there novel studies for L.A, and that she would help me with some things on the project.
I know that sounds like she was being an amazing teacher and helping me just cause Im all stressed out but I could have gotten that help...
Posted in Uncategorized