Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Me cannot wait to get married :3

Posted November 13th, 2012 at 08:06 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

I am from England so i am not sure on all the gay marriage laws over here but i don't care if people say it is a civil partnership or whatever XD Cause it is a marriage to me, I just want to walk down the isle to see my soon to be husband waiting for me, We share out kiss and have a ring and we are husband and husband, I am dying for a boyfriend and to be married it will be the best!
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Chilling like Villian...but still feel alone

Posted November 13th, 2012 at 01:45 AM by OceanBlue

I actually had a good day today. I was able to leave school during lunch because my last two tracks were free. It was pretty cool being home with my dad and just chilling at home most of the day. After a while though I did get kind of bored. I wish I had a texting buddy. I got pretty lonely, even though my dad was home. Seems like I always have to start the conversations with my friends. If i donīt then we just donīt talk. I wish that would change. Life would be better.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New Beginnings

Posted November 11th, 2012 at 11:15 PM by OceanBlue

For some reason I have decided to start writing on this blog. I guess it's a way for me to express myself. I will be able to say anything I want without being judged by anyone. I wish I started this when I was in ninth grade. It would have helped me a lot. But i guess you can't get everything you want. Well it doesn't matter matter, at least I will be able to write now.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Me and Updating

Posted November 11th, 2012 at 05:48 AM by Joshua D. Boggess
Updated November 11th, 2012 at 12:38 PM by Joshua D. Boggess

I realize this misses most of my thoughts, feelings, activities, etc. but I guess thats a good thing cuz if it didn't miss as much as it did then I would officially have too much time on my hands. Im painfully aware that I am not happy with my sexuality still. Im doing things to hopefully get myself to a better place tho, and no not dead Im not seriously suicidal enough currently to make any more attempts. Ive drawn on my hand, ive decorated my binder, a mix of my normal drawings and a new style...
Joshua D. Boggess's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Im not sick. Yeah.

Posted November 9th, 2012 at 09:26 PM by LouBerry

I've been sick aaaaall week. I'm finally getting over it today, and that rocks. Austin and I are finally kind of working things out. I guess we are just growing up. That is just a really big deal right now. I miss him and I really want him in my life despite everything.

Seth is coming over tomorrow, so that will be fun. I think we'll just watch movies or play guitar of something, because I'm still not feeling great and don't really want to go out. Sunday, however, I will be going...
LouBerry's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized