Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Notices

Old

What is a kiss like!?

Posted November 6th, 2012 at 03:37 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)
Updated November 7th, 2012 at 09:43 AM by Dimentio

Like a normal kiss, I have never had any kind of kiss and i just wanted to know if they tasted of anything or like, Anything XD God i hope i never have to French kiss i am clueless there.... o.O
OH MY GOD MY TWITTER IS WORKING! It has been down for like 5 months now so i lost contact with those friends and i was crying when i fount out and i cannot say how happy i am! :')
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Forgiveness? Maybe not.

Posted November 3rd, 2012 at 12:56 AM by LouBerry

It's been a few weeks since I've blogged. It was Homecoming week at school and I have been one buuuuusy girl. Painting, cutting, stamping, hanging things. Being creative is hard! It went well though. And I did have a bit of fun thrown in with all the hassle. But, Wednesday through now, have been Hell.

Wednesday, Halloween night, I went out with My Seth. I knew what I wanted to do when we stopped somewhere, but I didn't really know how much I'd get away with. He and I both share the...
LouBerry's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Guess whose back..

Posted October 31st, 2012 at 07:56 PM by Tiggz

Hey VT it's me again here to bug you people again with the boring tell of Norman's life. I'll keeo it kinda short cause im tired and don't want to pour out my whole life's story. So here it goes. As you may have noticed my speeling and grammar is a little better for some reason i have grown a huge distate of bad spelling and now correct all spelling errors i make. A big thing thats happened to me is I'm graduating a year earlier than expected thanks to all my texas credits soo yayyy . I got my...
Tiggz's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Most stereotypical gay ever!? XD

Posted October 30th, 2012 at 08:44 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Okay i LOVE skinny jeans, The colour pink and baby blue, I just saw Mean Girls for the first time and it is in my top three movies it was just too funny! XD I have a kinda lightish voice and i admitt to drooling over boys, I love Glee and the film Hairspray, I had to teach my mum about clothes matching up, I am really bouncy.
Just everything! XD I hate myself for this but it is kinda funny! By the way, Mean Girls, You HAVE to watch it! Best thing ever :')
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Me dream :')

Posted October 24th, 2012 at 12:36 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

I slept at 3am and woke up at 6:15am (6:35 now)
But i remember having the best dream, I was in a white suit walking down an isle and i walked past my mum and she was crying and i was in a full white tux and there was another man at the other end of the isle and we said our vows and then when it got to the kiss i lightly pecked him on the lips then jumped in his arms and everyone went "Awwwwwww" And i wispered in his ear "We finally have it done" And he said "Finally....
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized