Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Oh boy.

Posted September 8th, 2013 at 09:51 PM by LouBerry

Seth and I have been fighting a lot lately.

But it's usually just his normal getting upset over nothing crap. I don't like that, but I can handle it. However, every once and a while, he says something with the express purpose of hurting my feelings. And that's not okay. I don't even know why. I just want to go to bed. Ugh.
LouBerry's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Kelsey -_- and college :'(

Posted September 8th, 2013 at 09:56 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)
Updated September 8th, 2013 at 10:00 AM by Dimentio

Well WHENEVER Kelsey likes something she literally forces it on me and most of the time i have to read/watch it and if i don't like it she will be like "NO YOU DON'T! YOU DO LIKE IT!" She has literally straight up said that to me once! And it pisses me off one when people tell me HOW to feel and two, I should not have to ARGUE with someone because i dislike something! She doesn't like tons of things i like but i am just "Sure whatever" Then move on, Or sometimes i might be like...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

.....:l

Posted September 7th, 2013 at 12:29 AM by LouBerry

I just finished Game of Thrones. I can't even. I'm so upset. What the actual fuck George R.R. Martin.
That's just about all I have to say.
LouBerry's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Family -_-

Posted September 6th, 2013 at 11:03 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)
Updated September 6th, 2013 at 01:51 PM by Dimentio

Edited bit: Mum got the thought of an own room in my head haha: If we move into a new house we could section off a bit of a room downstairs or something and put a wall there and Brandon would be down there, AND OH MY FREAKING GAWD! JUST THE THOUGHT THAT I'D HAVE MY OWN ROOM WITH WALLS AND A DOOR AND JUST MY OWN ROOM AND HAVING NO ONE DISTURB ME AND SEE MY OWN STUFF AND NOT HEARING HIS STUPID GAMES AND JUST GOING SOMEWHERE I COULD RELAX AND BE ALONE AND PLAY MUSIC AND AUGH! I can't say how happy...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Flashbacks.

Posted September 5th, 2013 at 10:47 PM by LouBerry

I've been thinking a lot about Austin lately, after his hatefulness to me last weekend, and for the sake of my relationship, and my sanity, I'm going to try to finally put this is rest.

So, instead of remembering all the bad, I'm going to think about the good, and try to be happy remembering how young and foolish we were.

I'll skip through how we met and became friends and all that mess because it's boring and just whatever. So, we were pretty close friends, and I knew...
LouBerry's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized