Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Why Tetris Will Always be an Amazing Game

Posted August 14th, 2013 at 07:56 PM by Cygnus (David's stuff and thoughts.)

1985, Russia

A simple game, called Tetris was released, a quite awesome concept, shapes made of four colored blocks like a T or a box come down like falling bricks. The original version was simple, with a display of Russia's architectural power in the background. This game has lived on through time and it is still a popular and influential game, almost every (if not every) platform has a version of this amazing game, this blog talks about why Tetris is still amazing, and why it will...
Cygnus's Forum Picture
Instant Crush
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blog Post 21: I have returned.

Posted August 14th, 2013 at 05:50 PM by Twilly F. Sniper (Kevins life)

Well approximately a year ago, I used to be constantly posting here until I found a *life*. Since becoming part of several fandoms and watching several television shows, I haven't been posting here. I'm not dead, just to let y'all know.
Twilly F. Sniper's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Guys I'm really scared :'(

Posted August 14th, 2013 at 02:12 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Well i got back from being with Kelsey and we went to see the new Percy Jackson film and loved it, But i had to go back to my dads as my sister has friends over and i am alone and i do not like being on my own especially houses i have not really been in and have no clue as to where anything is!
And i am not sure i you know but i have this thing that follows me around, And i am not delusional or crazy as people have said they sense it too and they know i have something that goes where i goes,...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Truth or Dare fail cont

Posted August 11th, 2013 at 01:55 PM by Nightingale

I had a truth or dare type situation, and lost. Basically I had to dress like a boy for about a whole week, which then turned into 3 months,lol. Its been a very interesting disgusting adventure,lol.
Nightingale's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm....engaged? O.o

Posted August 11th, 2013 at 12:58 AM by LouBerry

I went to work with Seth today and then to his grandparents house to have a birthday dinner for his aunt, and we were talking about school and stuff starting soon, and all of the sudden they realized that they were going to have to go get Seth's school stuff, because he moves into his dorm in a week. So, we made a trip to Walmart and got all his stuff, and it hit me that he's really going to be in college, and all the things that could happen, and I got really upset.

On the way home,...
LouBerry's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized