Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

I just want someone to be nice to me

Posted August 15th, 2013 at 05:49 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Well mum and everyone has been on holiday and i stayed round mums tonight thinking they were coming tomorrow but mum said they were staying one more day now due to Paul's nan, And so today i have poo picked, Cleaned dishes, Paired up socks, Hoovered the whole house, Played with the dogs, Taken care of the rest of the animals and practically done everything, AND i have hardly seen Jess just so nothing causes arguments between us!
Well since she got back she demanded to know what i did and...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why Tetris Will Always be an Amazing Game

Posted August 14th, 2013 at 07:56 PM by Cygnus (David's stuff and thoughts.)

1985, Russia

A simple game, called Tetris was released, a quite awesome concept, shapes made of four colored blocks like a T or a box come down like falling bricks. The original version was simple, with a display of Russia's architectural power in the background. This game has lived on through time and it is still a popular and influential game, almost every (if not every) platform has a version of this amazing game, this blog talks about why Tetris is still amazing, and why it will...
Cygnus's Forum Picture
Instant Crush
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blog Post 21: I have returned.

Posted August 14th, 2013 at 05:50 PM by Twilly F. Sniper (Kevins life)

Well approximately a year ago, I used to be constantly posting here until I found a *life*. Since becoming part of several fandoms and watching several television shows, I haven't been posting here. I'm not dead, just to let y'all know.
Twilly F. Sniper's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Guys I'm really scared :'(

Posted August 14th, 2013 at 02:12 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Well i got back from being with Kelsey and we went to see the new Percy Jackson film and loved it, But i had to go back to my dads as my sister has friends over and i am alone and i do not like being on my own especially houses i have not really been in and have no clue as to where anything is!
And i am not sure i you know but i have this thing that follows me around, And i am not delusional or crazy as people have said they sense it too and they know i have something that goes where i goes,...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Truth or Dare fail cont

Posted August 11th, 2013 at 01:55 PM by Nightingale

I had a truth or dare type situation, and lost. Basically I had to dress like a boy for about a whole week, which then turned into 3 months,lol. Its been a very interesting disgusting adventure,lol.
Nightingale's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized