Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Blog post 2: Failure through fear!

Posted October 14th, 2013 at 01:08 PM by MstarhHaven (Super Duper Highschool Level Fails at life's Blog)

E-Errrm... someone... anyone.... I need help... lots of help.

A little while ago... I was watching scary shit, despite the fact my room was dark and I'm home alone....

Now... I'm not afraid of most things, but I got a super hyper mega over-reactive imagination which leads me to FAIL THROUGH FEAR.

So, As I said, I was watching some horror ((Which isn't really that scary... just incredibly violent...)) whilst the house was dark and I was home alone (In...
MstarhHaven's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Friends.

Posted October 14th, 2013 at 01:07 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Friends are lovely thing to have, Their support for you, Their there for you, Their kind and funny and nice and understand you and never try to offend you, They stand up to you, They know what kind of mood you are in just by looking at you, And you can always rely on a friend for something!
But of COURSE i am Kieran so don't expect all rainbows and butterfly's XD
Also i ended the title with a full stop so you know to expect something bad
Friends are also liars, Back stabbers,...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

This is a blog post

Posted October 12th, 2013 at 10:58 PM by dsi411 (My very important blog (That you should read))

I guess I should make it about something...hmmm
Well it doesn't really matter anyways, nobody is going to see this.
Oh, oh I know! I'll make it about gardening,or soap making, or lotion making...maybe the best way to fall asleep? My favorite books? How school is going? Why school is cool?
Or maybe I can just end it now and it won't be about anything...
Yeah! I'll do that!
dsi411's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

pregnancy prevention

Posted October 12th, 2013 at 09:30 AM by ShannanThaLoca

Hi. im confused,is the morning after pill the same as birth control pills? also if i go to a health clinic or like planned parenthood,can i get condoms or birth control without my parents knowing anything about it? Im thinking about having sex but i seriously dont wanna get preg.my life would be over and my parents would kill me! getting preg.is the only thing holding me back from having sex. No comments about being too young or nit being ready,its my life and my choices sooo yah.any tips that...
ShannanThaLoca's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I make noises when i mast.

Posted October 11th, 2013 at 07:16 PM by ShannanThaLoca

Ok when i finger myself i tend to make noises(moans,gasps,shallow/fast breaths),next summer a boy is gonna finger me and eat me out.i cant really help it that i make these noises,so im pretty sure when he does i will make them.is making noises a turnoff?if it is ill have to learn to not let the noises out then lol.
ShannanThaLoca's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized