Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Is Sigh strong enough to cover my feelings

Posted October 11th, 2013 at 04:23 PM by Jhcx (The Flavored Channel's Den of Confusion!)

Just feeling so empty, so lost, so alone. And i just want to go home.

im here in the City 7 months. its been great i love my job. but its coming to an end my job is ending and everyone is walking away and its like a knife to my heart. Gun shots going off around me and i dont know where to look.

My friends arent talking to me. there is little to no one to talk to. the forums im on are dead quiet this last week and facebook has just hit to the wall. And i fee like ive...
Jhcx's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Can't sleep, Gay ramblings.

Posted October 10th, 2013 at 06:31 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Well one i just cannot sleep for whatever reason which is bad as my exhaustion is getting to the point where i am hallucinating, I am making up people in my head, Seeing animals that aren't there, Feeling weird things that are not happening and yeah, I am so scared where this exhaustion is taking me :'(
Also something else that is saddening me is a gay issue with my friends and this other guys friends!
JUST BECAUSE WE'RE GAY DOES NOT MEAN WE LIKE EACH OTHER! All the time lately i hear...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

First post of extreme failure.

Posted October 10th, 2013 at 12:51 PM by MstarhHaven (Super Duper Highschool Level Fails at life's Blog)

So errm... I fail at stuff~ (except exams - I win at exams) -- So I decided to make a blog about my marvelous misadventures and my many mishaps which lead me to conclude that life hates me~~ Yet I still remain a happy bunny --

As a special for my FIRST EVER BLOG POST-- I got nothing... But perhaps this lame story should suffice for.... something ^^;;

So.. It's a normal Geography lesson and there is a weird (attractive) guy who I think was an observer -- Yep I called...
MstarhHaven's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Does This need a title.

Posted October 9th, 2013 at 08:09 AM by Jhcx (The Flavored Channel's Den of Confusion!)

One thing you can let slip is that those who read this could be your friends. and thats something im careless with. But at the end of the day it is best to be honest. If im to hide how someone is making me feel the relationship is going to crumble with dishonesty.

I havent been here in quite a while but i guess you guys are the only ones who understand our mindset. I have possibly lost one good friend. not that its the end of the world its the fact im stupid with what i do and expect...
Jhcx's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sorry i just need to rant!

Posted October 8th, 2013 at 09:21 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Well this boy Jake always says the word faggot and it is a word that even if i say it myself i feel disgusted with me so i hate it! And he said it again today and i just got fucking pissed off!
And then this fucking idiot Martin.
He kept poking and poking and poking me even after i ignored him and people said i looked like death as in i wanted to kill someone, He just would not STOP and he is fucking dirty and smells and then he was screaming in my face and pulling stupid fucking faces...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized