Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

I love lamp.

Posted November 2nd, 2013 at 12:48 PM by LouBerry

I'm stressed to my breaking point. I'm upset, I'm tired, and I'm just out of fucks to give.

So, Seth and I have been fighting a lot, what's new there.

I'm doubting myself about college and law school.

Last night, my little sister's grandma added me on Facebook, and I might get to see her, or at least get pictures and updates on her, and I'm excited and terrified and unsure all at the same time. I have no idea what to do.

Then this morning,...
LouBerry's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Happy Halloween :D

Posted October 31st, 2013 at 09:53 PM by Love_Life

Happy Halloween everybody!

I got great news yesterday) I've been accepted to my first choice college! I'm very excited . I'm realizing now that I have to grow up... And I'm nervous. It is an intimidating idea of leaving your home to go to a school and barely know anybody there... I'm sure I will be okay.

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! I love a good scare. Tonight I'm just staying inside and watching scary movies, but tomorrow I'm going to go out...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SC20131020-233242-1.jpg (33.4 KB, 1 views)
Love_Life's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I am JEALOUS of the other sex!

Posted October 31st, 2013 at 04:47 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

I feel like this comes across as a funny rant BUT THIS IS SERIOUS PEOPLES!

Like girls i know with periods (As stated before XD), And boobs your nasty aliens down below and guys being all creeps and pervs on you and stuff it is tough and i completely understand that! Buuuuuuuut....
I WOULD LOVE TO SNUGGLE WITH SOMEONE BUT THEY'D BE GETTING STABBED WITH A BLUNT KNIFE IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! We grow hair SO fast and bad and i hate hair so it does not work for me, You get to wear...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My gift is my song and this one's for you! :D

Posted October 29th, 2013 at 08:45 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnn you're, Suddenly leaking red and you want everybody dead, Period, Period!
It causes tons of pain and lots of weight you will gain, Period, Period!
You can't wear white and you always want to fight, Period, Period!
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What's this?

Posted October 28th, 2013 at 06:25 PM by LouBerry

So, Halloween is approaching, and Seth and I are going to be the main characters from my favorite movie, "A Nightmare Before Christmas" and I'm super duper excited.

I got my costume today, and it's so cute!

I don't really know why we're dressing up though, I'm pretty sure we're just going to sit at the house and hand out candy.

I moved Thursday, worked a haunted house on Friday, and had my last ACT on Saturday. I've been just a little stressed...
LouBerry's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized