Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Really sorry for the sad blogs guys but....

Posted October 16th, 2013 at 10:58 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

I am just getting sick of everything!
Today was another super crap day at college and we kept doing maths all day and i just did not get it and no matter how many times someone explained it i just did not get it and in the end i think my moodiness started to show but i just felt like a failure and so stupid!
And then i had to keep back till 1 so an hour and thirty minutes of doing nothing and it was all for like a 5 minute chat, It was just stupid and annoying and not worth it!...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

thigh gap?

Posted October 14th, 2013 at 04:57 PM by ShannanThaLoca

Hello,I was on instagram and my friend posted a pic and the caption said "I want a thigh gap sooo bad". I wasn't sure what that meant so I looked it up. Its literally a gap or space between the thighs. When I stand with my feet together I don't have this space! Does anybody else not have this space? Is there something the matter with my bones or something? Idk lol. And also do guys care if girls have one or not?
ShannanThaLoca's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blog post 2: Failure through fear!

Posted October 14th, 2013 at 01:08 PM by MstarhHaven (Super Duper Highschool Level Fails at life's Blog)

E-Errrm... someone... anyone.... I need help... lots of help.

A little while ago... I was watching scary shit, despite the fact my room was dark and I'm home alone....

Now... I'm not afraid of most things, but I got a super hyper mega over-reactive imagination which leads me to FAIL THROUGH FEAR.

So, As I said, I was watching some horror ((Which isn't really that scary... just incredibly violent...)) whilst the house was dark and I was home alone (In...
MstarhHaven's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Friends.

Posted October 14th, 2013 at 01:07 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Friends are lovely thing to have, Their support for you, Their there for you, Their kind and funny and nice and understand you and never try to offend you, They stand up to you, They know what kind of mood you are in just by looking at you, And you can always rely on a friend for something!
But of COURSE i am Kieran so don't expect all rainbows and butterfly's XD
Also i ended the title with a full stop so you know to expect something bad
Friends are also liars, Back stabbers,...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

This is a blog post

Posted October 12th, 2013 at 10:58 PM by dsi411 (My very important blog (That you should read))

I guess I should make it about something...hmmm
Well it doesn't really matter anyways, nobody is going to see this.
Oh, oh I know! I'll make it about gardening,or soap making, or lotion making...maybe the best way to fall asleep? My favorite books? How school is going? Why school is cool?
Or maybe I can just end it now and it won't be about anything...
Yeah! I'll do that!
dsi411's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized