Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Drawing? :)

Posted October 19th, 2013 at 12:46 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Well.i.am (Get it? ;D) Anyway haha, I am drawing Kelsey her first half of her present then when i get my Christmas money i am buying her her second half, But there is one issue.
I CAN'T DRAW FACES ESPECIALLY WHEN THEIR SMALL!
Like i fount out i am EXCELLENT at drawing arms, Legs, Shirtless bodies and stuff like for some reason those drawings flow out of me! But the moment i try to draw a face their either look Asian, Black or like a blind unborn baby got given a pencil :'(
I...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

The cute ones are always gay... Or taken.... Or both?

Posted October 19th, 2013 at 03:04 AM by Amazerful

I went to the park yesterday and I had a great time with my friends and while sitting on a slide I saw the sexiest piece of man I have seen in a while, I can't even describe how amazing this guy looked, it was like jesus used a whole bottle of sexy while making him. As soon as I saw him my first thought was,'I would like to touch you'. Well after he got there he just stood there for a while on his phone, he was talking to someone so I just assumed he was meeting a friend, about 5 minutes after...
Amazerful's Forum Picture
Nice Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Wooooooo depressive ranting!

Posted October 17th, 2013 at 01:27 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Welp i am finally starting to crack.
I am not bothering to act as happy for people any more, I am snapping at people, My sleep is getting so fucking ridiculous with the constant wakings up at night that i just can't sleep and it depresses me beyond anything as other than food sleep is the main thing to keep me happy and going!
And then of course there is the course work.
Because i hate it and fucking hate doing fucking leaflets as they fucking suck and look so nasty and untidy...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Thursday, Oct. 17 2013

Posted October 17th, 2013 at 06:40 AM by asbel_garcia123 (The Cutting Journal)

So far today's been good. Not that it's really started yet in the first place. I did have to use the rubber band trick earlier. My ex boyfriend's horrible last words to me kept coming back into my head. He told me I was crazy and overly clingy. And to think, I thought he was sweet.......no matter. I'm not going to cut today. I need to start finding better ways of coping with things besides cutting. Hopefully I can make it today...... hopefully.....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Really sorry for the sad blogs guys but....

Posted October 16th, 2013 at 10:58 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

I am just getting sick of everything!
Today was another super crap day at college and we kept doing maths all day and i just did not get it and no matter how many times someone explained it i just did not get it and in the end i think my moodiness started to show but i just felt like a failure and so stupid!
And then i had to keep back till 1 so an hour and thirty minutes of doing nothing and it was all for like a 5 minute chat, It was just stupid and annoying and not worth it!...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized