Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

The most awkward moment ever!?!

Posted November 30th, 2013 at 08:05 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Okay don't say you haven't!
But have you ever been in that position where you hate something but you don't want to hurt that person or anyone else's opinions?
This is happening to me SO much lately! XD Like Krystie asked "What do you think of Michelle?" (She is a new person working there) And i just said "Well she is nicer than Tahra!" Which i feel like was KINDA obvious but she shouted at the dogs A LOT and never sount too nice! But she was nicer to me than Tahra...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I am just getting more and more pissed off.

Posted November 27th, 2013 at 03:18 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

You know what!?! I don't LIKE making these blogs so often! I don't LIKE people can see these and that they are always here, but i NEED to do them and here is why!
I came downstairs and Edna yet again like ALL FUCKING WAYS WAS BARKING AT ME! So i barely SHOUTED at her just to shut her up! Jess comes down going "Awwww did you get shouted at for no reason again!?!" So i said she keeps barking at me, remember this is basically MY good morning!
So she goes on about how I should...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Another bummer day :/

Posted November 26th, 2013 at 01:38 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Well i got called gay more than once, got given a dirty look and some people tried throwing things at me and this is just on the way to college.
And i woke up really really tired and ended up laying in bed for 30 minutes, and today in college i think people knew something was up, Victor kept commenting on how quite i was, Poppy was normally always looking over at me like she wanted to ask something and i was just not me, so without telling anyone i left, it was easier that way.
And...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

#2: Forgot I had my blog running.

Posted November 25th, 2013 at 04:15 PM by Paraxiom (CTL)
Updated November 25th, 2013 at 04:19 PM by Paraxiom

[Instead of posting random parts from my mind and it's emotions/thoughts and experences etc., I'll just stick snippets of things from this and that. Because I don't have motivation atm to do otherwise.]

Gravity. Saw the film Saturday 2 weeks ago. AMAZING. Felt like I was up there in space (which got me on edge and nervous with the space debris and stuff), and felt like I got back to Earth at the end.

School exams at the moment. Not much motivation to study at all,...
Paraxiom's Forum Picture
neophyte ietsist
Old

Getting deep with Kieran.

Posted November 24th, 2013 at 05:22 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Well i was having a bath earlier and remembered Poppy said she has not read TFiOS yet so i thought I'd give it to here, then an idea came to me.
Out of every single book i have and will ever have for some reason this is a one that i just feel like i could not give to somebody, it is the first book i have ever full on cried over so i just couldn't!
But here is where it gets deep: My teddy bear Fred i love with all my heart, my drawings, my book, t-shirts and blankets i have had forever...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized