Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [2]

Old

Siblings -_-

Posted October 22nd, 2013 at 09:48 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Guys i am so sorry for the blog posts getting frequent again just this is my only place i can rant and just talk without dumping all my shit on somebody's shoulders!
Anyway, I FUCKING HATE MY SIBLINGS SO MUCH!
Like it honestly is never me who does anything and mum says that as i hate fighting, I get mad quick and i like to be quite and to myself so i avoid talking to them!
But yesterday on the phone to Kelsey and she told me to listen to the Miley Cyrus album but i said on the...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Point Zero

Posted October 21st, 2013 at 06:02 PM by candorgen (CTL)

My first blog. With nothing really in it. 5 minutes to midnight, really gotta go sleep.

One thing worth mentioning though. After watching more of Troye Sivan's videos, I have even more motivation to come out. The one thing stopping me is myself. Sometimes I am a really good self-opponent. Makes it a challenge I guess.

*stares at the screen blankly*

*hugs*

[23:59 21st of October 2013]
candorgen's Forum Picture
neophyte ietsist
Old

Guys a fight broke out today :( But also something slightly good!

Posted October 21st, 2013 at 10:13 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Well Lauren was in a bit of the corner of this room and Jake pointed out Nicole and Nikoleta were coming up the stairs and so i stood in front of Lauren trying to block her from Nicole's view but Nicole saw her and got SO close to her face and then said about Lauren sending her mean messages on Facebook and that she better leave her alone which i really doubt Lauren did but if she did do it i doubt she started it!
But yeah next thing i know Nicole has the front of Lauren's shirt and is hitting...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

threesomes

Posted October 21st, 2013 at 06:35 AM by ShannanThaLoca

Ok so this boy I see every summer kiked me yesterday,he was like "just wondering, but do you have a sister"?which I do. I said yeah she's eleven.he's like oh if she was older we could have a threesome.I'm like wtf,cuz Im not saying I would never have one but with my sister?ugh that's so gross to me. So if anybody has ever had one can you tell me who it was with and if it was awkward? I said to him are you like serious,like does he want to do a threesome or if he's just asking if I ever...
ShannanThaLoca's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Best. Insult. EVER! XD

Posted October 20th, 2013 at 10:17 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Talking to my friend and he pissed me off so what do i say back?
"I wish you was as good at sucking dick as you are to your friends because you seem to blow them off so good!" BAMF!
Also i got TONS of coursework to do by Wednesday but kinda maybe got a bit lazy and did not do it so i might be in trouble most likely so this is gonna be fun!
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized