Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Cell Remix: Just a possibly quick overview.

Posted October 25th, 2013 at 10:48 PM by Silicate Wielder (Cogs, Code, and Caffiene.)

Cell^2 (Originally Cell Remix) is a remix of Cell which is a game that goes by the phrase "Eat or be eaten" the basic thing to do is to eat enough cells to become the largest cell.

In the remix the point is to eat all the surrounding cells without running into a larger one and being eaten.

I'm going to keep future ideas secret, but I assure you. the game is going to get complex. with the chance of some helpers being thrown in

Version list up...
Silicate Wielder's Forum Picture
Beep Boop
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I want a hug :'(

Posted October 24th, 2013 at 08:42 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Guys i have not cried so much writing a blog before, Trying to keep quite though it is hard but the memories and the pain, I am also saying things i have never said before, I'm sorry if some of this is all jumbled up, It's hard to type when your face is leaking two water falls.

Well i have not seen Kelsey in forever so this does not help!
But as you guys know i have been through a fair amount lately and it is all getting to me and i hate now how my depression and anxiety are...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GEDC0102.jpg (41.9 KB, 3 views)
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

#1: One day till the Nine-day weekend

Posted October 24th, 2013 at 05:17 PM by candorgen (CTL)

So, October mid-term break is coming at the end of tomorrow. Ofc I see it as Halloween holidays.

From Saturday to Wednesday it'll be a normal holiday (well can't really define normal anymore) and I'll be doing some study for school.

From Thursday I'm off to Dublin with my family to some of their friends (and mine too, I get along with adults better) and we're having a party on the Thursday night .

There I'll go with my wacky costume idea of really...
candorgen's Forum Picture
neophyte ietsist
Old

Friends fighting and then committing suicide....

Posted October 23rd, 2013 at 12:27 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)
Updated October 23rd, 2013 at 05:59 PM by Dimentio

Well that whole shit happened with the fight as i have wrote about before but now guess what!
Lauren's family which is a BIG and bad family are after Nikoleta, Nicole and her family and then i had a huge talk with Nicole and then messages Nikoleta saying Nicole wants to kill herself and now Nikoleta is saying the same shit!
But i am always getting caught up in the middle of this, I am the one sorting it all out and trying to fix everything!
I must have started this like an hour...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blog 23: Ello mates. Long time, no blogs. November 23, 2013

Posted October 23rd, 2013 at 05:09 AM by Twilly F. Sniper (Kevins life)

The first thing I want to tell you is that I am working on a tabletop shooting game. (I was going to put this in Tech Junky's, but then I realized it doesn't involve computers in nearly any way.) This game is based in a universe which in 2025, a zombie outbreak occurs. The combined a new element that was much more reactive than any Alkali Metal, (called Rudolfium) with quite a bit of steroids, and a batch of Zombie Virus, identity is unknown as of yet.
You are a Marine Corps. Sergeant Major...
Twilly F. Sniper's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized