Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Augh stress!

Posted November 11th, 2013 at 03:10 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Well today in college Nicole and Nikoleta came onto the college grounds illegally and were waiting for Lauren so this has started tons of shit up and now i have Lauren's GF asking me questions, Lauren and also Lauren's mum!
So their all asking me details and shit and i am having to answer but some of the stuff i refuse to say over Facebook as i know what Police can track and i am not going to prison and getting a criminal record for assisting an act of violence or whatever!
And to...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Homecoming!

Posted November 9th, 2013 at 06:08 PM by LouBerry

Our schools Homecoming is Friday, and I am so excited.

We have all kinds of competitions and activities all week, and then we have the big game on Friday! This year as a Senior, Homecoming is going to be amazing. We get to run out on the court and do a dance and chant and be silly.

So, I'm on dance committee, and the rest of the group and I have been working really hard to come up with something great for the dance, because it's a really big deal.

We...
LouBerry's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Crush on a celeb who is in a straight relationship D':

Posted November 9th, 2013 at 05:16 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

One their attractive, two their in a dedicated relationship with a girl, three their a celeb and four, their them so it would never ever ever ever ever ever ever happen, only in my dreams but even then it is hard!
But Darren Criss.
Well i realized hearing just his VOICE and not seeing his looks on Glee is the reason i fell in love with it, and when i see him smile or be happy, i smile and feel happy, and when he sings, i get the emotions of the song and just feel his voice and i never...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

sorry been off net.

Posted November 9th, 2013 at 10:02 AM by kitten13

sorry i did something and daddy pulled my net. till i got better grades. i'm back for now miss all of you.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I love my mum more than anything but....

Posted November 8th, 2013 at 09:56 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Well i can't go to her for issues!
Like some i can and i trust and love her so much, it's why i am comfortable around her with the gay me, but i was close to tears when i fount out i was being put under at the hospital because of my hair issues and also why i was scared of getting it cut and why i don't go swimming any more, each time i have bought it up, each tie she laughs, like do you KNOW how HURTFUL it is, for the one person i finally feel close to and who i would give my life to save,...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized