Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Me, October & the Season of Crystal Roses

Posted November 6th, 2013 at 03:07 AM by Joshua D. Boggess

hey VT-ers, this is me lol. I've written a lot in my free time and I think I want to be a writer. The things I write are better than this tho lol so don't shake y'all heads so soon, this is just my mind vomiting whatever I want/ need to get out.

I have recently started a book which I plan to try and get published, eventually (:, and I'm not positive about the title but so far October & the Season of Crystal Roses best suits it. There's another book that I've been working on but...
Joshua D. Boggess's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Happy Birthday, Cowboy.

Posted November 5th, 2013 at 11:30 PM by LouBerry

Today should have been Will's 19th birthday. He should be having a huge bonfire right now out behind our little neighborhood. Hitting on girls and toasting up a couple cold ones with his friends. He should be happy and full of life and complaining about Chance being out of state with his new job. His friends and family should be with him, keeping him out of trouble and basking in the light that seemed to radiate from him. Instead, we are standing in front of a tombstone, watching balloons float...
LouBerry's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Welp.... I snapped.

Posted November 5th, 2013 at 12:57 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

So college started again Monday and i don't know if it is just a phase i am going through but i was not in the mood for work and kept getting told off and in lots of trouble and it was pissing me off, Which is also bad as i need to do coursework but yeah, I just am not in the mood!
And then today i got told i had to do English again this year when it was horrible and depressing last year, But the thing is we got told we could NOT move on from the course if we failed that, And even Tyela said...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Guys me ish sad :(

Posted November 2nd, 2013 at 06:33 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

I don't know how it happened so i am just putting it down to a random depression but augh
My mind does the things i truely feel and want to do but never would, Like i got a hair cut and the left side looks fantastic but the right i am not sure about, I like it all but yeah, And when i go into college obviously people are going to comment on it especially how long it got but i don't want them too, And when i walk in there i just want to hide under my jumper and cry
Like seeing everything...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I love lamp.

Posted November 2nd, 2013 at 12:48 PM by LouBerry

I'm stressed to my breaking point. I'm upset, I'm tired, and I'm just out of fucks to give.

So, Seth and I have been fighting a lot, what's new there.

I'm doubting myself about college and law school.

Last night, my little sister's grandma added me on Facebook, and I might get to see her, or at least get pictures and updates on her, and I'm excited and terrified and unsure all at the same time. I have no idea what to do.

Then this morning,...
LouBerry's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized