Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

BEST chat up line ever also a goodbye kinda!

Posted December 27th, 2013 at 12:00 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Well i was down town with Kelsey earlier and i was saying how i think I'm crazy for doing certain things but she said she does that too, so i said maybe I'm not crazy then, then she said maybe we're both just crazy and i said "You're a cool person to be crazy with!" And like, how good is that accidental chat up line!?! :3
Also i got myself a journal now, so when it is the start of new years, I will still most likely make blogs, but yeah, this journal will be my thing to mark my...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fuck this.

Posted December 26th, 2013 at 10:31 PM by LouBerry

Maybe there's not a God. How could there be. I know everything happens for a reason and all that, but there isn't a reason to take a little boy out of his families life. Especially by some stupid accident. That is NOT just or right or good or any of the things my God is supposed to be. It's cruel. No, it's way worse than cruel. It's evil. Horrible.

My friend Colton and his buddies were getting ready for a hunt tonight. Colton's little brother, who is in third grade, got a new gun,...
LouBerry's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Augh i hate being in love! -_-

Posted December 26th, 2013 at 08:39 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Well one everyone seems to be in a relationship and happily goes on about it and it makes me feel like shit!
Also like, Darren Criss, why.
I don't think people understand i am LITERALLY in love with this guy, the way i think of him is once how I thought of Daniel, I got a thing for the d's ;D but seriously, I would NEVER want to think of Darren naked, when other people think of him in such a way as I, I genuinly get mad and extremely jealous, whenever I see him I just smile, just seeing...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

hey guys thanks for the advice

Posted December 26th, 2013 at 04:42 PM by thatgothgirluknow (there is hope)

so i finaly told someone thanks to your advice i told one of my freinds she is also a cutter so she understands and while its not much shes someone to talk to though im still not completely comfortable talking about it even with her its progress and thats what matters to me i also found that it made her more comfortble talking to me witch is realy cool cause since she started going through all this she realy hasnt talked to anyone so thanks for ur advice its helped alot
thatgothgirluknow's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Raggedy Man, Goodnight.

Posted December 26th, 2013 at 01:55 AM by LouBerry

Major Doctor Who spoilers below*

Well, Matt Smith regenerated tonight. I knew it was coming of course, but it broke my heart when it did. It was horrible. I just sat there, shaking uncontrollably. I think it had something to do with how quickly it happened. I went from yelling with Clara, "Please don't change!" to "Wait what the actual fuck" in about point seven seconds. He was reaching for her, and then, snap Capaldi.

But, I'll give him this, his...
LouBerry's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized