Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [4]

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 2.50 average.

Coolness!

Posted April 9th, 2008 at 06:11 AM by redcar (The Weird and Wonderful World of Alex)
Updated April 12th, 2008 at 05:56 PM by redcar

Ok I just had to come online and use this absolutly fantastic new feature. Ben... you are a legend. Seriously without you... VT would be falling apart, we all bow down to your greatness!

Well in other less important news, things with me are going good. I applied for a job for the summer today... well on top of the one I already have... this one pays more and is only on for a few weeks so it will be fun.

College is stress city at the moment, I am sitting at the moment...
redcar's Forum Picture
Retired Administrator
Old

My blog i guess

Posted April 9th, 2008 at 02:27 AM by japanman (=B Jacob =B)

Well i havent even heard of a blog before but i have seen them here before so ill start by saying that in my blog enteries ther will be updates on my life, stuff about japan, interesting things i have seen or heard and anythingelse i think should go here.

ill start by talking about my sig well it started in an art thread yuri was posting some of his art and one of the art pices was gir. So lol now gir is in my sig and avatar there he is dancing in my sig and there he is acting like...
japanman's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 3.29 average.

Completed a Major Upgrade

Posted April 9th, 2008 at 01:54 AM by Kiros (The Lingering Potential of Life)
Updated April 12th, 2008 at 04:44 PM by Kiros (Reset Category)

I've had our entire site moved to the newest, fastest server available with PHP 5.2.5, OpenSSL 0.9.8, and MySQL 4.1.22. I upgraded the forums to vBulletin 3.6.9, reset the Datastore to use a file-cache system, and set the database connection to use MySQLi (a new feature found in MySQL 4.1+). I reverted all templates that the upgrade required, upgraded our shoutbox to Inferno vBShout 2.5 (build 2), and recoded all of the templates that I reverted to handle add-ons that we have installed while retaining...
Kiros's Forum Picture
Retired Administrator
Posted in Website Work