Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

1. Old Comment

Is my mom perving my body?

Idk it sounds weard
    Posted December 3rd, 2012 at 06:53 AM by kathyswimming kathyswimming is offline
  2. Old Comment

Breast growth and sports? Help

I am 32a also I know what u mean it would be nice to have enuff to wear a nice dress with a little cleveage lol
    Posted November 21st, 2012 at 07:12 AM by kathyswimming kathyswimming is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Haleyzmont's Forum Picture

Is it a "thing" now?

Lol dont worry your cool
    Posted November 5th, 2011 at 08:52 AM by Haleyzmont Haleyzmont is offline
  4. Old Comment

Picture day...my oppinion

Lol yea i wore my skinny jeans that are ripped at one knee and my camp shirt xD
    Posted October 29th, 2011 at 02:55 PM by Haleyzmont Haleyzmont is offline
  5. Old Comment
    Posted October 28th, 2011 at 09:26 PM by Haleyzmont Haleyzmont is offline
  6. Old Comment

You'll likely grow. You're only thirteen so you have plenty of time. Honestly, I'm still basically flat and I'm three years older than you. Some people are naturally small to begin with but go through a growth spurt later on. You're always growing, to some extent, and your boobs won't suddenly just appear. It may take a few years but you'll start to notice a difference after awhile even if it's subtle. I'm pretty sure athletics may slow down this process a little bit but it's not a big deal.
    Posted October 28th, 2011 at 04:27 PM by Deleted User Deleted User is offline
  7. Old Comment

Yeah I have a friend thats a swimmer and she hates that hers have gotten really big and it slows her down. I dont see what the big deal about big boobs is tho, small and medium ones are nicer than big ones in my opinion, but thats just me i guess?
    Posted October 28th, 2011 at 12:14 PM by supadupahitz supadupahitz is offline
  8. Old Comment

Ok well i dont really want to grow huge boobs cause that will slow down my running lol but i deffinatly want bigger ones
    Posted October 28th, 2011 at 06:30 AM by Haleyzmont Haleyzmont is offline
  9. Old Comment

Deffinatly awkward and lol i'll put more bubbles this time lol
    Posted October 28th, 2011 at 06:25 AM by Haleyzmont Haleyzmont is offline
  10. Old Comment

That does seem a little awkward? Maybe she just wants to see how youre growing? Idk, still awkward. BTW, next time you can go ahead and take a bubble bath, just use extra bubbles! Presto, instant cover!
    Posted October 28th, 2011 at 01:51 AM by supadupahitz supadupahitz is offline
  11. Old Comment

Im not a breast expert, but from what I heard that doesn't mean theyre not gonna grow. Yeah breasts are mostly fat tissue but I think it has more to do with genetics, like how big your moms are, or your dad's moms, or something like that. My ex gf has big ones for her size, and she's very sporty too. The only thing she told me about being so athletic is that sometimes she doesn't have a period, sometimes for months in a row, and I guess that's from being an athlete, but nothing about her breasts. Hope that helps?
    Posted October 28th, 2011 at 01:31 AM by supadupahitz supadupahitz is offline