Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

1. Old Comment
    BuryYourFlame's Forum Picture

My Youtube Channel Was Suspended

dude...that mask + jacket = uber scary

good luck with getting your account unsuspended.
    Posted August 20th, 2009 at 03:15 AM by BuryYourFlame BuryYourFlame is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Posted July 3rd, 2009 at 12:51 PM by ShatteredWings ShatteredWings is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Aneklusmos's Forum Picture

The Cremation of Sam McGee

OH I gotcha. It could be regarded in that way. Actually, I think i like it better that way
  4. Old Comment
    ThatCanadianGuy's Forum Picture

Well, I do have a tendency to make my videos err on the side of... weirdness

I was trying to show (for the class) that the poem could be made darker and more serious as opposed to the almost comical nature that it was intended for.
    Posted June 4th, 2009 at 12:27 AM by ThatCanadianGuy ThatCanadianGuy is offline
  5. Old Comment
    Aneklusmos's Forum Picture

I love that poem!!!! That was really well done. I loved the visual and audio effects. The only thing that was a little weird is the fact that you didn't show any emotion really, even at the climax, which is almost a punchline
  6. Old Comment
    Sapphire's Forum Picture

Stupid Pastor

Creationism isn't as commonplace in the UK which is probably why my perception of this is different to yours.

I am not religious but I do implore you to not tarnish every Christian with the same brush.
    The Church of England has shown it's support and respect for Darwin and his theory http://www.cofe.anglican.org/darwin/malcolmbrown.html so clearly not all is lost!
  7. Old Comment

Stupid Pastor

Unfortunately, he's representative of an alarmingly large portion of Christianity, especially in the United States, where over 50% are creationists. In Canada, most Christian denominations are slowly fading away EXCEPT for this kind of radical evangelical movement, which is supremely ignorant and GROWING every day.
    Posted June 1st, 2009 at 03:06 PM by ThatCanadianGuy ThatCanadianGuy is offline
  8. Old Comment
    Sapphire's Forum Picture

Stupid Pastor

That guy is ridiculously ignorant and the congregation are moreso for applauding and swallowing that tripe. But bear in mind that the people who attend this church aren't representitive of all Christians.
  9. Old Comment

Lucid Dreaming... NIGHTMARES

:o...

Melatonin makes me sleep. =P
  10. Old Comment
    TigerLily's Forum Picture

For My Viewers

I'm not especially Christian (parts of my family are, but I'm not so convinced) and I, having attended a fundamentalist Church in the past, do heartedly agree that there are problems especially with regards to telling small children about they need to be saved from going to hell when they're what, six? But I must say that I found your arguments offensive, even from a non-Christian viewpoint. Obviously you have the right not to believe in Christianity, but others have the right to do so also. I don't quite see how its your place to try and change their minds - using terms like "Jew Zombie" is just plain offensive, whatever your personal opinion. So I might not believe in Hinduism, but I wouldn't be offensive to Brahman because I have respect for other people's beliefs. I ask you to reconsider being so downgrading to the beliefs of others, even if they dont happen to be your own. People can believe what they want to believe, and I would say it is important to respect that.
    Posted February 18th, 2009 at 09:47 AM by TigerLily TigerLily is offline
  11. Old Comment

For My Viewers

I think you'll like this... I got it from [URL="http://homepage.mac.com/bahlberg/iblog/B1386252977/C715152919/E467503953/index.html"]http://homepage.mac.com/bahlberg/iblog/B1386252977/C715152919/E467503953/index.html[/URL]

4) Religious Fanatic:
    This type has given internal logic up for the external imposition of logic. This is usually due to severe bullying and ridicule as a child, which causes this INTP to be crushed to an empty shell – the perfect vessel for religion. These INTPs have no need for mere objective logic; they become masters of their religion, able to counter any argument logically within the confines of said religion. They accept the tenets and scriptures on "faith", and then feed it into their pool of logic. This type of INTP is incapable of losing an argument as they can creatively invent new logic off of old ideas. If their religion tells them the sun is a big chocolate square, they WILL FIND A WAY to deflect any argument that points out that the sun, in fact, is not a big chocolate square at all. The easiest way to end a debate with this type is "you are right" (due to the fact that they are incapable of being wrong, as that would require more pages of the dead sea scrolls which have yet to turn up).
    Posted January 14th, 2009 at 08:00 PM by theOperaGhost theOperaGhost is offline
  12. Old Comment

For My Viewers

The thing is...I don't think there is any point in trying to change the mind of "fundamentalist idiots" so why try? It just causes a pointless argument that wastes time and energy.
    Posted January 14th, 2009 at 12:21 AM by theOperaGhost theOperaGhost is offline
  13. Old Comment

For My Viewers

This was a useless PM battle on youtube between me and that fundamentalist idiot. I just posted the comments here because on my youtube video I wanted my subscribers to be able to see all the PM's unedited.

The video that was inspired by these comments can be found here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9-JsbHA2B4
    Posted January 14th, 2009 at 12:02 AM by ThatCanadianGuy ThatCanadianGuy is offline
  14. Old Comment

For My Viewers

A bit harsh, yet true. I can't say I agree with EVERYTHING you say, or maybe just the way you say some things, but I can say I DO agree with most of what you say.
    Posted January 13th, 2009 at 09:15 PM by theOperaGhost theOperaGhost is offline
  15. Old Comment
  16. Old Comment
    Posted November 24th, 2008 at 10:57 PM by The Batman The Batman is offline
  17. Old Comment
    Posted November 24th, 2008 at 10:06 PM by Atonement Atonement is offline