Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Welcome to my blog everyone! I hope you enjoy my interesting posts, and am excited to make some new friends this way perhaps. Thank you for reading :)
  1. Old Comment

Blog #1: First League of Legends Music Video

[QUOTE=Dimentio;bt49727]You talk of studying as if it is a bad thing XD I don't do it at all and always get in trouble :') Yeah even without knowing you i am sure you're gonna do great![/QUOTE]

Well, you know how it is with studying, no one wants to do it, but it's beneficial in the end :P
    Posted December 9th, 2014 at 11:38 AM by maniamsmart maniamsmart is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Dimentio's Forum Picture

Quote:
    Originally Posted by maniamsmart View Comment
    Haha, thanks And yeah, I do tend to study a lot and I hate it because it eats away all my time
    You talk of studying as if it is a bad thing XD I don't do it at all and always get in trouble :') Yeah even without knowing you i am sure you're gonna do great!
  3. Old Comment

[QUOTE=Dimentio;bt49723]That was shockingly entertaining XD
    But good luck on your exams, I am sure you will do well as with grades that high you will have no issues! :D[/QUOTE]

Haha, thanks :D And yeah, I do tend to study a lot and I hate it because it eats away all my time :eek:
    Posted December 9th, 2014 at 11:23 AM by maniamsmart maniamsmart is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Dimentio's Forum Picture

That was shockingly entertaining XD
    But good luck on your exams, I am sure you will do well as with grades that high you will have no issues!