Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

story 1

Posted June 25th, 2008 at 01:07 PM by kerry

this is a story i wrote and got bored .....
not complete will write more when completed

One day there was a boy called Matt....Matt was an only child, he lived with his mum and dad....

Matt was 12 years old. Brown hair and eyes. He had many friends and a crush on a girl named Lorna...

Matt went to Odd Farm Park ( farm ). He bought toys and a teddy. He named the teddy Ted the Teddy. Ted slept with Matt everyday.

Matt loved Ted.Ted was now one of the family. Ted was the youngest member in the family....
Matt was 11 when he bought Ted.
Ted is 1 years old...

Mum had to sow up ted a couple of times as Ted was getting tatty and bobbly.Ted was brown and had black eyes and a cheeky looking smile. Aww.

Ted was Matt's lucky charm.Matt loved Ted so much he believed in him.Everytime Matt had a test or a race he would hold Ted tight and hope he brought luck.Everytime Matt thought he was going to lose or fail anything.....

Matt went into town with his friends.He saw the girl he had fancied for a year. He had never had courage to ask her out...
The girl was called Lorna

Matt had not taken out Ted as he thought no luck would come to him.Also he was not expecting to see Lorna. Matt was alone for about 5 mins while his friends went in a shop he didnt want to.

Matt went up to Lorna and said "will you go out with me?" Lorna said "yes and i have felt the same way about you i've been shy !"

To be contuined in another blog .....
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2464 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Gumleaf's Forum Picture
    awww nice start to a romantic story kerry. my girlfriend would love it.
  2. Old Comment
    kerry's Forum Picture
    thanks it took ages to think and you should show your girlfriend