Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

Military Draft, Good or bad?

Posted September 7th, 2008 at 10:43 PM by sabia94

Personally, i DO agree with the military draft. I have a brother who went to Iraq for a year, and was medically discharged, and even HE agree's in the draft. Honestly, if we have soliders that believe in the draft, than don't you think we should? I believe in the draft because 1, a lot of poor people are going to Iraq because they have no money, and i think that the really wealthy should do something and give back, even if that meant me. And it doesn't even necessarily mean even going into combat. 2. I support the draft because it could help our economy, like it did a long time ago, and took away racisim, and communisim, ect. and 3. I support the draft because it's just a matter of who is really willing to serve, and protect out country, the only reason some people don't is beacuse, (and i QUOTE in my brother's own words), "some people are wusses, and just don't want to stand up for our nation, and they don't want to go and help out." Which in truth, is probably 100% true, some people are just too scared to go and fight for what they believe in.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1555 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

1. Old Comment
    Gps108's Forum Picture
    I'm all for itand i adgry 100%on that last part