Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

You have entered the Underground, there is no turning back now. Darkness is dragging you in, light is fading out of the picture. Enshrouded in darkness, reading may be hard, but at this point, reading will be the only pleasure at your disposal.
Rate this Entry

I fear turning out like my dad...

Posted August 27th, 2009 at 08:05 PM by Underground_Network

My dad is addicted to gambling. My dad has almost no common sense. My dad has anger issues. He's abusive and controlling. He's narcissistic. He's a user (not of drugs, he just uses other people to get what he wants). He's conniving and deceptive.

I have it in me to become like him. I have the rage and the violence in me that he does. I have the urge to lie like he does.

But those things don't bother me, I think I can overcome them... The biggest thing I fear is turning into what he was in college and after college.

He used girls, so fucking often. He had like thirty girlfriends+ a year in college. He brags about all the girls he slept with in college all of the time, even in front of my mom...

But yeah, I don't want to be like him, but I think I might end up at that way. Every time I get close to a girl, I get addicted to her... Enough so that I scare her away and then have to replace my addiction.

I need love, and I think once I get the 'courage' to, I'll do anything for it. And I mean ANYTHING.

I don't want to be like my dad. Even in restaurants he'll manage how nice a girl's ass is or how gorgeous/beautiful she is or even point out how big her tits are... In front of my mom and I... In a fucking public restaurant. I hate him for that, and that's not even one of the worst things he does.

But still, as much as I hate him for how he is, I know there's a damn good chance I could turn out like him... But I really, really don't want to... :/
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3910 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    RaeNose's Forum Picture
    Wow, no offense, but your dad is a pig.
    I'm really glad you don't want to be like that. Unfortunately, there are some people that do...

You are not your father. I hope you realize that. You have a choice to control your actions.