Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Teenageapplelover is like the alter ego of the real me that is willing to share his innermost thoughts with the world. It's my escape from the enclosed conservative castle I'm living in. This is my blog where I can and will say anything.
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Summer Goals

Posted April 29th, 2012 at 12:20 PM by teenageapplelover

This is one of my last two summers, and I don't want to feel like I'm going to leave high school without experiences I should have had, but haven't because I don't play sports and I live in a world dominated by prude evangelical Christians, or for whatever reason... So I'm making these goals so they happen.

I honestly feel like I've used a locker room maybe two times and never to it's full experience. I feel like I'm missing out. So I'm making it a goal to use a locker room, get accustomed to nudity... Which leads to my next goal....

I realized recently I have never seen one of my friends completely naked, and very few have I seen waist down exposed. This seems abnormal to me, and so it is a goal of mine to get used to being naked with friends because high school might be the only time I get to do things like that without consequences, leading to another goal...

I have never been skinny dipping. My parents hate the lake and my one friend with a pool I'm pretty sure showers with underwear on, so I've never had the opportunity to have this experience. These last three goals have been connected: all have to do with some communal experience of nudity because I've never really experienced that. The next one is simply a thing I like....

I have had a jockstrap fetish for the longest time. I think they're amazing. I want one so bad, and now that I can drive, I'll be getting one.

I might have more goals to share with you in the future, but for now, this is the end. What do you think of my goals? What are some of yours?

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 956 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

1. Old Comment
    Good goals. Odd (to me) you don't use a locker room that often. In CA, we dress and undress for PE like daily, starting in 9th grade. Yeah, some of the guys are real dicks, but you get used to it.

I would love to get more comfortable with my body. I really like being without clothes but I'm still afraid to be nude around others, including my family. Part of that is my sister who basically runs and hides when she's naked. Won't undress with anyone around and basically paranoid of her nakedness.

I encourage u to go skinny dipping. There is nothing like feeling the water all over and if you have a current, it's so much better.