Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

Tough year so far.

Posted January 17th, 2017 at 08:11 PM by Devinsoccer
Updated March 1st, 2017 at 08:21 PM by Devinsoccer

Hey VT!

Welcome back to my blog.

So far this year as been tiring.

On the first I sayed up till midnight waiting for the ball to drop, then had church at 8:30 am the next day... so barily any sleep.

Then I had to go back to school on the third and I've already had many tests. Band and soccer has been taking up my time.

I've had 3 soccer games in one weekend, and all year so far. We lost all three of them. I was in goal for 170 of the 270 minutes. The first of the three I was in goal all game and the score ended 3-1. The second game we got outscored 5-0 and I was playing anything but goal and I was mossing the attackers, untill my own teammate put me to ground and I hurt my hip. The third of the three games my goalkeeper got hurt in the first ten minutes of being in goal, he already let in one goal, and in the 80 minutes I was in goal I let in 7 after the other team taking 2-3 shots a minute.

The referees sucked in all three games. It was brual. Talk about favoring the other team. We had no luck with the referee and we getting a yellow card for a foul that the other team was making and not getting called on all game.

So the years been tough. If anyone has any to add please comment.

Thanks for reading!

~Devinsoccer
Posted in life
Views 805 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Dang that sucks... I don't play soccer but that seems really hard. I hope you play more and Good Luck. If you haven't join Cross Country or Track. It's really fun and great for building up speed.
  2. Old Comment
    naenaendr's Forum Picture
    Sorry!!! This blog is old!!! How do you delete posts?