Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Welcome to my blog everyone! I hope you enjoy my interesting posts, and am excited to make some new friends this way perhaps. Thank you for reading :)
Rate this Entry

Blog #1: First League of Legends Music Video

Posted December 9th, 2014 at 08:33 AM by maniamsmart
Updated December 9th, 2014 at 08:43 AM by maniamsmart

Hello everyone!

I didn't know we had this feature available on this site. On another forum I was on you had to wait till you had a certain amount of posts or something like that to use the blog feature, so I a glad you don't need that here :D

Anyway, I don't really have a theme for any of my blogs, but I'll just be posting anything cool, interesting, or anything on my thoughts really. I hope they don't bore you, and I will try to keep them rather short :P

So last night I just got done working on a League of Legends music video with my friends, and it came out great! (See the video below) It's my first music video created on YouTube and I was inspired by Instalok. Those of you who play the game should know them. But I am really excited to see what people will thinK :cool: We are going to be making a lot more of these, but it takes so long to find the right footage :mad:

Other then that I am also going to be done with my fall semester this week after Wednesday, which is tomorrow, when I take my final exam for my Pre-Calc and Trig class. I am hoping I do well enough to keep my A- average, or at least get a B+. Other than that though, nothing really much else that is going on with my life at the moment, but I'll be sure to post anything that does happen in this blog here.

Thank you for reading, and I hope to make some new friends through this feature! :) As I end my YouTube videos, this is maniamsmart and I'll be back sooner than you think, don't go anywhere.

Always here to help.

[CENTER][YouTube]QDUW0YbURso[/YouTube][/CENTER]
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 869 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Dimentio's Forum Picture
    That was shockingly entertaining XD
    But good luck on your exams, I am sure you will do well as with grades that high you will have no issues!
  2. Old Comment
    [QUOTE=Dimentio;bt49723]That was shockingly entertaining XD
    But good luck on your exams, I am sure you will do well as with grades that high you will have no issues! :D[/QUOTE]

Haha, thanks :D And yeah, I do tend to study a lot and I hate it because it eats away all my time :eek:
    Posted December 9th, 2014 at 11:23 AM by maniamsmart maniamsmart is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Dimentio's Forum Picture
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by maniamsmart View Comment
    Haha, thanks And yeah, I do tend to study a lot and I hate it because it eats away all my time
    You talk of studying as if it is a bad thing XD I don't do it at all and always get in trouble :') Yeah even without knowing you i am sure you're gonna do great!
  4. Old Comment
    [QUOTE=Dimentio;bt49727]You talk of studying as if it is a bad thing XD I don't do it at all and always get in trouble :') Yeah even without knowing you i am sure you're gonna do great![/QUOTE]

Well, you know how it is with studying, no one wants to do it, but it's beneficial in the end :P
    Posted December 9th, 2014 at 11:38 AM by maniamsmart maniamsmart is offline