Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

Getting worse

Posted February 8th, 2013 at 06:24 PM by xDarkAngelx

Just had to write this down.

Things are just slowly getting worse again since I was discharged and i'm having more intense suicidal thoughts. I'm really not sure if I can do this for much longer. I'm tired. Physically and mentally. I'm having flashback's from different times in the past from bullying and that.
I know i'll never be good enough no matter what anybody tells me and I hate myself so much that I don't know if I can live with myself for much longer. I know I don't deserve to be alive or to carry on and even with family saying there there, I feel so alone.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 616 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    survivor's Forum Picture
    I felt terrible after I was discharged from the hospital also, but it did get better. I never thought I would live to see so many things I have seen today and I am so glad i chose to live.

Do yourself a favor and find someone to confide in even if it's one of us on here. A lot of us know how this feels, keep holding on. You may not feel it right away, but eventually you'll be glad you stayed on this Earth.