Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

Is my mom perving my body?

Posted October 27th, 2011 at 07:55 PM by Haleyzmont
Updated October 28th, 2011 at 06:26 AM by Haleyzmont

So for a long time now my mom has being saying and doing things that make me feel weird and uncomfortable... Like when we went to the beach i had my clothes on and i said that im
Going to go change into my bathing suit and she said " just chanhe here no ones looking" and in my head i though " are you crazy? This beach is filled with people infront and beside us! Omfg" and so i said " no! Everyones watching, ill just go into the changing room" so she kept saying no change here and i ended up not changig at all and today i was gonna make myself a bubble bath (cuz they are awesome) and my mom was like "oh let me help you" so i was like no thnx and she said to take a bath in their bath tub cause mine was dirty (not, it was squeeky cleab) so i saidthat id clean it and she said i dont know how to and i just refused to bath in my parents bathtub cause my mom would just walk in and even if shed knock i wouldnt have anything to cover myself with

UGHHHH its soooo annoying! I feel like she wants to see me naked
Posted in Perverted
Views 1165 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    That does seem a little awkward? Maybe she just wants to see how youre growing? Idk, still awkward. BTW, next time you can go ahead and take a bubble bath, just use extra bubbles! Presto, instant cover!
    Posted October 28th, 2011 at 01:51 AM by supadupahitz supadupahitz is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Haleyzmont's Forum Picture
    Deffinatly awkward and lol i'll put more bubbles this time lol
    Posted October 28th, 2011 at 06:25 AM by Haleyzmont Haleyzmont is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Idk it sounds weard
    Posted December 3rd, 2012 at 06:53 AM by kathyswimming kathyswimming is offline