Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

A positive outlook on my sexuality!

Posted May 2nd, 2008 at 12:50 AM by Axellance
Updated June 18th, 2008 at 04:27 PM by Axellance

Even though my sexuality has caused a lot of conflict within me I keep coming back to an idea. Should I even care what these people think if they will not accept me for who I am, and if my friends abandon me when they find out where they ever truly my friend? When it comes down to it even thought I have a hard time with it at times I believe it has made me a stronger and kinder individual. I was so ignorant before I found out that I was gay...This experience has made me more open minded, and helped me to understand that even though people are different diversity is what makes life interesting. Should we worry about whom other people love. I think I am finally able to say I wouldn’t change my sexuality if I could because I like me and I wouldn’t be who I am if I wasn’t gay!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4382 Comments 12
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 12

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Zephyr's Forum Picture
    I'm glad to hear it Lance = )
  2. Old Comment
    redcar's Forum Picture
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Axelllance
    I think I am finally able to say I wouldn’t change my sexuality if I could because I like me and I wouldn’t be who I am if I wasn’t gay!!
    It's a great feeling when you get to that stage. It really is.

I know ridiculously late comment.
  3. Old Comment
    Sugaree's Forum Picture
    Good for you Lance!
  4. Old Comment
    holly molly how old are you kidd? oh and good for you, way to raise the bar!!!
    Posted August 21st, 2008 at 01:28 AM by Travtheman95 Travtheman95 is offline
  5. Old Comment
    Kuervo's Forum Picture
    wow, thats strong. i really agree with u Lance. u live ur life as God gave it to u. but i feel the same way.
  6. Old Comment
    Dragonite's Forum Picture
    Wow this really makes me want to tell my friends that I am bi but I don't know how they will react (I think I spelled that wrong)
    Posted December 27th, 2008 at 03:22 PM by Dragonite Dragonite is offline
  7. Old Comment
    cookiegirl's Forum Picture
    good for you.. i have a friend who is 21 and it was about 2 years ago that he "came out" his parents just accepted it he and his boyfriend live togeather and they love they share is amazing.. just the looks they give eachother are enouff to prove they are in love...i am glad he admited it not only to himself but to others..and you know what all his friends (that i am awear of) have stayed his friends because they love him for him and he hasnt changed hes just told us more about him hes still the fun loving guy to rate guys with we used to do this all the time it was soooo fun.. btw this was before he came out .. red flag to me and no one else lol but i still love him he is my friend and always will be
    Posted December 27th, 2008 at 11:39 PM by cookiegirl cookiegirl is offline
  8. Old Comment
    Hi Buddy Im Jamie I have read wht you sead and know what you meen. I have sort of come out a bit Most boys at school and where i live know im gay ER well BI cos i do like girls aswell. When i finally comw out I lost a lot of friends and that hurt a lot But I also made friends I realised the friends i made were more friends than the friends i had who wrent realy friends i dont think? Hell dose that make sence? Just want to say Be who you are thats all and enjoy being with your friends who know about your sexuallity. PS i think your dishy? Jamie. PPS sory about the crappy spelling!
    Posted January 18th, 2009 at 08:24 AM by jamie stanton jamie stanton is offline
  9. Old Comment
    itsJustme89's Forum Picture
    I'm glad for you dude, it took me a long time to admit to myself that I was gay
    Posted February 4th, 2009 at 11:29 AM by itsJustme89 itsJustme89 is offline
  10. Old Comment

wow

Wow man! Thats sooo inspirational and so true! When I found out I was bi I lost alot of friends, but gained alot too. You are who you are!

PM me anytime :] :congrats:
    Posted March 2nd, 2009 at 12:33 PM by
  11. Old Comment
    Silver Assassin's Forum Picture
    Amazing man, truly inspirational!
    Posted September 4th, 2012 at 02:31 PM by Silver Assassin Silver Assassin is offline
  12. Old Comment
    chrisjb2000's Forum Picture
    Good for you I haven't told everyone just whoever reads it and my sister and friend jolie