Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

opinion please

Posted January 26th, 2009 at 09:55 PM by cookiegirl

i am thinking of just deleting my account now.. i only have till may anyway and i have let alot of people see me at my weakest something that is hard for me to do.. if i wait i am afraid it will be harder so please opinions would be great ??
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1622 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well administration rarely deletes accounts, so if you were to leave and you needed personal info. private, I would edit every post (or ask them to be deleted individually) and then log out.
  2. Old Comment
    cookiegirl's Forum Picture
    ok.. well i dont want to delete my posts you never know if they could help someone later on down the road so i am would like to leave them up but i turn 19 in May and being a full time college student with 2 jobs is taking its toll on me, i say this because i thought of staying on and bein a Mod. but i dont think 1) i could handle it and 2) i would be very good because when i help people i tend to take there problem is mine so it becomes personal to me and i fight to fix it.. and me being so personal is something i get criticized for by so many people so i think it best to go but you all have my email just add a pm telling me your from VT and i will add you and will always help you
    Posted January 27th, 2009 at 11:09 AM by cookiegirl cookiegirl is offline
  3. Old Comment
    ShatteredWings's Forum Picture
    you don't have to delete your account. just don't log on
    Posted January 27th, 2009 at 04:31 PM by ShatteredWings ShatteredWings is offline