Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

'Tis the season to be jolly

Posted January 25th, 2009 at 01:13 AM by Vermillion

Fa la la la la, la la la la!

Ah yes, the wintry days of... Winter are leaving us now, and along it takes such warmness of the cold months. I remember drinking delicious-OMG tea at 3AM may nights before the holidays and boy those were the times, those were the times.

But they're gone now, and America, Im angry. Ha, not. Just merely as to tackle this whole dating thing. There's plenty of guys at school I like, but even before I can fathom asking them out, I must ask them if they are gay or bi. However, just because some big guy upstairs got bored, I must first befirend whoever is the object of my affection as to not come off as too creepy.
"Oh Caleb, Im sure you're exaggerating!" you say? Well, just to let you know how TERRIBLE I am at making friends, the last time I liked a guy I went up to him and said the following:

"WHY DID YOU DO IT, MAN?! WHY?! YOU RAPED HER AND-- AND-- WHY THE CAAAAAT?!"

So, as you see, making friends is no easy task for my big ass mouth, and my mind becomes a mess when even thinking about trying to make friends with someone I'd like to date. Oh well, I say. Eventually things will work out, right?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 989 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments