Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

Good-Bye

Posted August 21st, 2008 at 12:18 AM by Dante
Updated August 21st, 2008 at 01:08 AM by Dante

So earlier in the day I posted my farewell to the site...as it is the right time for me to depart for good....but i feel like I should post at least one more time before I leave. I just read Alex's last blog and it was heart touching and it inspired me to do the same....not trying to really bite off him..but yea....I didnt get to thank certain people on the site...because without you...I wouldn't be who I am in a way.

Kiros- The technician of VT.....trust me when I say that..you are great at what you do. Always trying to make the site better...being as dedicated as you are...You are one of a kind

Heather- You are such a sweet soul...that it isn't funny. You are genuine and you have a heart of gold. You are beautiful inside and out and I will miss you so much.

Francis- It is as Alex said..you are a mystery...and that is saying something, especially coming from me...but you are a founding member of the site and a respected one at that. You left for a while and you came back because of your love for the site. So yea I might not know you as well as I wanted to...but you are a good person.

Bobby- You are such a bad ass at times....and it infuriates me...but I love it at the same time. You as well are genuine. Do not lose your essence.

Valerie- I am glad that I have gotten to know you. It hasn't been long but you are a free spirit..full of energy and light. When you make your presence known..people cannot help but feel happy. You are joy and I am going to miss you.

Anthony- You are really cool. Cooler than you know. You are dedicated but so chillax that in a way it is inspiring. Continue being you.

Andy- Stay Awesome and headstrong and do your best. I know you are capable of it.

Cody- We recently got into a fight and it really upset me. However, you are vital to the everyday being of VT. You are dedicated. You are loved. You are an amazing person. You are like a brother to me in a weird way. Probably because we joined the same day. You are like in a way my partner in crime and I always thought of us as being a duo of sorts. I appreciate you being there for me and I wish you tons of success in the future.

Alex- You were the light for me on this site. I knew that I could come to you for anything and everything. You were always supportive of me and that is something I will never forget. Ever. Thank you for everything, but most of all, Thank you for being you...because anything less is a crime. The love I have for you will never go away. Just Thank you.

Thank you for the members that came to me with any problem they had. I always tried my best to help you and I hope I was a value to you as you were to me.

~I had thought I wouldn't get emotional by doing this, but as I said 4 years here and we arent just members to one another...nor friends... We are family. Some of us have never met but we all have a strong bond that will never be broken. You join a teen forum and initially you do not think anything of it, but when that teen forum becomes part of your heart you begin to view things differently.~

My message to everyone...Do not lose your essence. Remember who you are...and as Jerry Springer says..."Take care of yourself and each other." lol

Love......

*Email me if you ever need to talk: [email protected]
Posted in Family
Views 3195 Comments 9
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Im so sorry to see you go.
    I wish I had been around when you were around [more] so i couldve gotten to know you.
    You seem really kind and thoughtful
  2. Old Comment
    Antares's Forum Picture
    Aww
    That was a sad farewell but it was true. It is like a family here and its always hard to see like...a grandfather...well father lol leave. I hope that you enjoy your life and live it to the fullest. Good luck in the future.
    Bye
  3. Old Comment
    -Silence's Forum Picture
    Jason, you will always be Dante to me, lol, but you are amazing, don't ever change that!

I wish you the best, in everything you do, and I'mma miss you!

4. Old Comment
    Wow that was so heartfelt and warm. You are a great member and almost as much as a mystery as Francis. Your contributions to this site won't be forgotten and I hope your life is full of happiness.
    Posted August 21st, 2008 at 12:58 PM by The Batman The Batman is offline
  5. Old Comment
    Bobby's Forum Picture
    I never considered myself a badass but thanks Jason
  6. Old Comment
    Love youuuuuuuuu! *infinite hugs*
  7. Old Comment
    I never got to know you, but it would have been great to. Goodbye and good luck in whatever you do in the future.
    Posted August 21st, 2008 at 09:18 PM by theOperaGhost theOperaGhost is offline
  8. Old Comment
    Whisper's Forum Picture
    I'm sorry...
    I'm sorry you're leaving
    I'm sorry I yelled at you
    I'm just sorry that this is how its ending
    Looking back on all the PM's the msn convos that would go on all nigh
    When i FINALLY figured out your name
    when you turned you cam on so I could actually see you
    How good it made me feel to make you laugh

I'm just sorry bud
    Please, watch your back
    Stay safe
    and good luck
    I hope you find happiness if thats financial success, emotional well being, having an operation to turn you from Jason to Jessica.. whatever you choose
    I just hope you're happy

~xXx~
  9. Old Comment
    Kiros's Forum Picture
    I'm not sure what I can say. You've always been an important part of the community for me. It's not an easy thing to see you go. Yeah, I agree. We're more than coworkers, more than friends. And I guess that's why it's hard to even think of you or any of my other buds retiring. It's not a certain "Good bye, and we'll never hear from each other again," but it sure feels like a swift kick between the legs. I'm gonna miss ya, Jason. I hope we'll keep in touch.

Love and peace.