Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

A thing or two about decency

Posted December 7th, 2010 at 03:08 PM by The Dark Lord

I think I'm going to fucking kill him. That fucking, disloyal, two-faced, backstabbing bullying prick. This time he's gone too far, how dare he treat me like this. He's been pushing me and pushing me and this time he's won. What are the options now? Ignore it- no unsustainable in the medium term. Confront him- most satisfying but he'd kick my ass. Suicide- ehm extreme but would be the ultimate "fuck you" message to send. I saw the knife just there, I imagined pierceing myself with it, but I can't give the bastard the satisfaction of knowing he's gotten to me. I'm shaking with anger and yet paralysed, how can I respond? There is no responsive it's just going to get worse and worse until something happens. Last time something do it too me I ended up in hospital getting my stomach pumped, but my life has changed since then, apparantely not enough. He knows he's doing it, he knows, what can I do? Why do they follow him like sheep? Too fucking far, too fucking far. As for her...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 915 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments