Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Hi, guys. I am Victor. I've visited this site for quite a while now and read a various thread. Finally thought I'd start a journal to record my growing Up. I hope I make new friends around here!
Rate this Entry

#27. Discussed puberty changes with your parents

Posted February 9th, 2020 at 11:41 AM by liittlefiish

That sounds great when I read a thread about you guys could tell with your parents what puberty changes are happening like first pubic hair, first pit hair, and first wet dream. Well, itís kind of embarrassing for me to talk about this, especially with my parents.

I think my parents were the type to avoid such discussions. They trusted the school's sexual education curriculum to handle such issues as health, development, diseases, and types of protection... um... Finally, one day my mother told me that "So, son. You are 14 now. You are getting bigger, almost an adult! I think you noticed that some things are changing on you" That was the sum total of the discussion. It happened in the car as my mom was driving. No pictures or other explanations. So my advice that you should find a group and they will help you when you needed answers or you could search on the internet and find forums which best site for teens to come chill, ask questions, find answers, and give advice.

Do your parents talk about puberty to you?
Posted in Discussions
Views 44 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments