Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Hi, guys. I am Victor. I've visited this site for quite a while now and read a various thread. Finally thought I'd start a journal to record my growing Up. I hope I make new friends around here!
Rate this Entry

#18. Do you go naked when home alone?

Posted August 16th, 2019 at 11:12 PM by liittlefiish

I am living with my parents now and although I have a bedroom, I can't really have freedom. Recently when I am home alone, I like to strip naked and just be nude. Contrary to the stereotype of nudists, Iím not compulsive about having to be naked every chance I can be. But at home when itís warm inside, being nude is simply more comfortable, feels liberating and delightfully sensual to free myself that way.

I read some your posts on VT, nearly all you guys like naked (maybe). Rather, if my friends and neighbors knew, would they care and think it strange. Many of them do know, and though many of them probably donít stay nude much at home, it isnít at all strange to them that some people, like me, do.

But Iíve got to be careful because weíve got full-size patio doors at the back of the living room and thereís nothing worse than standing there in the nude, looking out and seeing the next-door neighbor looking over the fence and making eye contact with them. My house also got frosted glass in the front door and when itís dark outside and the lights are on inside you can still see enough detail from the street that itís a bit embarrassing!

• Do you prefer being naked at home? Why or why not?
Posted in Discussions
Views 1110 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments