Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Stuff about male puberty, urinals, and peeing standing up.
Rate this Entry

Survey for boys (urination/school bathrooms)

Posted May 16th, 2019 at 06:31 PM by Nobody445
Updated July 21st, 2019 at 02:21 PM by Nobody445

If you have to go pee at school, do you prefer using the stall or using the urinal?

While using a stall toilet for urination, do you pee sitting down, or do you pee standing up?

Are you currently "urinal shy"?

Have you been "urinal shy" in the past, but not anymore? If so, what age did the shyness stop?

If you are uncut, do you pull back to pee?

If you were potty-trained to pee sitting down, at what age did you pee standing up (in a school bathroom) for the first time? Did you use the stall or the urinal?

If you used to be "urinal shy" but not anymore, at what age did you successfully use a school urinal for the first time?

If you prefer using the stall, have you ever tried using an urinal? How did it go?
Posted in Urination, Surveys
Views 2758 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Nobody445's Forum Picture
    If you have to go pee at school, do you prefer using the stall or using the urinal? Sometimes stalls, sometimes urinals

While using a stall toilet for urination, do you pee sitting down, or do you pee standing up? Sometimes sitting down, sometimes standing up

Are you currently "urinal shy"? No

Have you been "urinal shy" in the past, but not anymore? If so, what age did the shyness stop? Yes, until about age 14.5

If you are uncut, do you pull back to pee? No

If you were potty-trained to pee sitting down, at what age did you pee standing up (in a school bathroom) for the first time? Did you use the stall or the urinal? 14, stall

If you used to be "urinal shy" but not anymore, at what age did you successfully use a school urinal for the first time? 14.5

If you prefer using the stall, have you ever tried using an urinal? How did it go? I alternate between using stalls and using urinals; I'm getting better at urinal usage
  2. Old Comment
    LiberalTurboprop's Forum Picture

Shy

I prefer to use a stall if there's a chance someone else might come in. I can't pee when someone else comes in sometimes.

If you have to go pee at school, do you prefer using the stall or using the urinal? Stall

While using a stall toilet for urination, do you pee sitting down, or do you pee standing up? Usually standing up, especially for public toilets.

Are you currently "urinal shy"? Yes.

Have you been "urinal shy" in the past, but not anymore? If so, what age did the shyness stop? I've gotten a little less shy as time's gone on.

If you are uncut, do you pull back to pee? Usually just far enough to expose the tip if it's not already exposed.

If you were potty-trained to pee sitting down, at what age did you pee standing up (in a school bathroom) for the first time? Did you use the stall or the urinal? I cannot remember when I first peed standing up. Stall.

If you used to be "urinal shy" but not anymore, at what age did you successfully use a school urinal for the first time? I used it sometimes but generally not.

If you prefer using the stall, have you ever tried using an urinal? How did it go? Many times. Usually fine but I still can't pee sometimes if someone comes in.
    Posted May 19th, 2019 at 04:49 AM by LiberalTurboprop LiberalTurboprop is offline
    Updated May 19th, 2019 at 04:53 AM by LiberalTurboprop