Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Hi, guys. I am Victor. I've visited this site for quite a while now and read a various thread. Finally thought I'd start a journal to record my growing Up. I hope I make new friends around here!
Rate this Entry

#5. What's a secret you are willing to share anonymously?

Posted April 28th, 2019 at 09:31 PM by liittlefiish
Updated April 29th, 2019 at 09:28 PM by liittlefiish

I made friends with quite a few people after I wrote about my experience with regarding puberty and sexual questions, but this is not something I normally share in real life. I really feel comfortable openly talking about it on the internet. And I have been just making online friends from US, UK. Everyone shares easily about penis, balls size, boner and masturbation… while in real life, I have never met anyone with depression at all. It seems people are awkward and tend to hide the most vulnerable part of them, which could be something crucial for forming bonds. In a way of speaking, online friends can be much closer.
What's a secret you won't share with anyone in person, but you are willing to share anonymously?
Posted in Discussions
Views 387 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    LiberalTurboprop's Forum Picture
    You've probably met someone with depression before, they just didn't say anything about it because it was too personal. 15% of adults in the developed world will suffer from major depressive disorder at some time in their life.

People are a lot more open when they know that they can't be judged. Something I'd share online but not in person is that I've tried prostate stimulation.
    Posted May 19th, 2019 at 05:05 AM by LiberalTurboprop LiberalTurboprop is offline
  2. Old Comment
    I agree with you. I shared online about getting wet underwear while sleeping but not in real friends. What is prostate stimulation?
    Posted May 27th, 2019 at 10:46 PM by liittlefiish liittlefiish is offline
  3. Old Comment
    LiberalTurboprop's Forum Picture
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by liittlefiish View Comment
    I agree with you. I shared online about getting wet underwear while sleeping but not in real friends. What is prostate stimulation?
    There's a gland in the body that makes some of the fluid that's in semen. It can be rubbed through the wall of the rectum by putting a finger up the butt. It feels pretty good to rub, almost like touching the penis but different.

I've tried it a few times and it felt pretty good - I even managed to make myself cum from it two or three times. But it's too much of a hassle to do, if I'm honest. Finding the right spot can be hard. You need lube and cut and filed nails otherwise you could hurt yourself. And I use gloves so afterwards I have to clean up lube and gloves. So it's really not worth it to do it much for me, other people have different opinions though. It's also how people get stupid stuff stuck up their butt so, as a rule, it's never a good idea to put something up there that could go all the way in and get stuck.
    Posted May 30th, 2019 at 07:31 AM by LiberalTurboprop LiberalTurboprop is offline