Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Hi, guys. I am Victor. I've visited this site for quite a while now and read a various thread. Finally thought I'd start a journal to record my growing Up. I hope I make new friends around here!
Rate this Entry

#4. Do you wear briefs under boxers?

Posted April 21st, 2019 at 11:38 AM by liittlefiish

I was never given the formal sex talk, norther did any of my friends. Because of this, I didn't really understand the boner when I started to get them. I thought that it was a talent that I had that nobody else did since I never heard of any other guys getting theirs to poke out. I still just saw penises as something that was used for peeing and I thought that was it.
When I joined VT, I knew you, guys could get random erections, especially in adolescence. This was when I was on the bus, studying or doing homeworker, watching television, walking about in the mall and no reason whatsoever… I could feel the blood pulsating in my penis and it throbs with each beat of my heart. The tissue actually feels engorged and warm and like it is begging to be touched so much so that even the sensation of it rubbing against my boxers make it become swollen and raise upwards instead of outwards, up to 10 centimeters?!!! Everyone can see the banana in my pants? parents are covering their children's eyes? and store clerks are smirking? I thought in my head.
My mother has always bought boxer shorts for as long as I can remember. I would much rather wear boxers when I'm outside it's more comfortable, look like go commando. However, I'm 13 now and I have trouble controlling my boners especially in school. I don't know my friends will notice, but I saw some guys wear briefs under boxers/pants in school.
So you wear briefs under boxers? Or What type of underwear will best hide a boner?
Posted in Discussions
Views 1684 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments