Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Hi, guys. I am Victor. I've visited this site for quite a while now and read a various thread. Finally thought I'd start a journal to record my growing Up. I hope I make new friends around here!
Rate this Entry

#2. Just like improving my English

Posted April 16th, 2019 at 12:03 AM by liittlefiish

There are many videos with subtitles that you can watch online to help you learn English. Podcasts are also available with transcripts and they can be useful too. But our English teacher also told us to sign up on Skype to go to a chatroom and have conversations with English native speakers to improve our English communication skills - I absolutely loved it. I had a first friend from London yesterday. He is so cool. We hang out about some topics. I believe it is one of the best English practices that one can get. Because I am learning English as a second language. Almost all of my friends went to good schools and had a decent English, in writing at least, if not spoken. Whereas I, on the other hand, had spent my childhood in a local school and I was pretty bad at English. Although English lessons started at age 8, I never got the feeling I learned things I didn't know already. At most some rare and irregular verb conjugations in high school, I suppose. My grammar was okay that helped me with writing, but spoken English was so bad that I avoided speaking in English at all platforms. So I would greatly appreciate it if someone could PM me so I can talk about my situation and get advice.
Posted in Discussions
Views 28 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments