Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

New boy...

Posted December 4th, 2018 at 10:37 AM by Caitigrrl

So some of you know the nature of the relationship with the boy I get with a lot
Itís... like best friends with benefits, weíre very close, but I know because of how close things are we wonít ever really be a proper couple, marry, kids... but weíre committed to each other in that we donít see others etc

But Iíve met someone
I know itís gonna hurt him knowing Iíll stop having sex with him as I would if I start going out with this boy I have been seeing a lot. Which is impressive in itself because being home schooled I donít meet a lot of new people

Any thoughts on how to address it? Soften the blow?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 903 Comments 10
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 10

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Just be honest about it. There is not soft way of telling this. No way to sugar coat it. I just hope he really feels the same way and it is not in fact secretly in love with you. And probably one last "benefit" wouldn't hurt Good luck!
  2. Old Comment
    Caitigrrl's Forum Picture
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ShyBGGirl View Comment
    Just be honest about it. There is not soft way of telling this. No way to sugar coat it. I just hope he really feels the same way and it is not in fact secretly in love with you. And probably one last "benefit" wouldn't hurt Good luck!
    lol yeah, probably the way to do it - and thanks
  3. Old Comment
    sofie04's Forum Picture
    You can just slowly back away and then be clear what you want. It will hurt him at first but be better in the long run overall.
    Cute bikini btw
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sofie04 View Comment
    You can just slowly back away and then be clear what you want. It will hurt him at first but be better in the long run overall.
    Cute bikini btw
    Yeah I think youíre right

Thanks itís a cute one but still sexy, gotta be careful swimming in it, the way it sits at the front, the waistband kinda hangs open a bit and can catch the water when I dive in or a big wave hits, pulls it down a bit, sand can get in too

I do love how guys try not to be obvious that they are looking down into it lol
    https://i.imgur.com/XuzyARb.jpg
  5. Old Comment
    Brigje's Forum Picture
    For me and my cousin it went in a kind of natural way, we talked about long time relationships and both realized it, being family, would never work for us in the long run.
    It opened our minds and gave space for other lovers, and our relationship developed into a special kind of best soulmates and friends friendship, but still with benefits sometimes.
  6. Old Comment
    as a guy, the best thing you can do is be open and honest, there is no easy way but it's easier to put it all out in the open sooner rather than later
  7. Old Comment
    Maxbreak's Forum Picture
    As others said, if you're close, tell him in private, and hopefully he will understand. Don't leave it. I hope it works out
  8. Old Comment
    sofie04's Forum Picture
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Caitigrrl View Comment
    Yeah I think youíre right

Thanks itís a cute one but still sexy, gotta be careful swimming in it, the way it sits at the front, the waistband kinda hangs open a bit and can catch the water when I dive in or a big wave hits, pulls it down a bit, sand can get in too

I do love how guys try not to be obvious that they are looking down into it lol
    https://i.imgur.com/XuzyARb.jpg
    Oh I see what you mean. Well if you like that there is nothing wrong with it Lol but that's why I like tie side sometimes it is more adjustable.
    https://imgur.com/hWhBqAg
    https://imgur.com/Ue0ZB5H
  9. Old Comment
    Jordan99's Forum Picture
    So, who is this new boy, Caiti? Is it a local boy?
  10. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jordan99 View Comment
    So, who is this new boy, Caiti? Is it a local boy?
    He lives here but is American, only been here like two years
    So cute