Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

On this handy-dandy blog here, I'll post about literally anything! It can range from literally dancing, to literally couches! Feel free to comment if you have anything to say about the blog! Also, I haven't used a single period in this entire paragraph! Isn't that nice?
Rate this Entry

No is a Powerful Word

Posted December 2nd, 2018 at 10:10 PM by IcyCool
Updated December 3rd, 2018 at 08:05 AM by IcyCool

I've always believed that no is one of the most powerful words.

It's one way of telling people that what they're doing is wrong, or just answering a simple yes or no question.

No is one way for you to get what you want.
"Do you want to eat now?" No.
"Do you need a lift?" No.

It's also an easy way to control yourself.

Sometimes when I'm being unproductive, I just simply say,

"No."

And then I convince myself to do something.

Sometimes I'm stressing out about something, or maybe I'm procrastinating. There might be something I don't like that I want to get rid of. For that I say,

"I don't need this in my life."

And then I fix it!

Today, I was laying down, on my phone, and I was scrolling through Instagram. That's a big problem for me. I always try my best to like every photo and watch every story I can. Today though, there was a lot of posts and stories to go through, so I started watching. I browsed for about 5 minutes until I realized that it was gonna take forever to get through them all.

It would have been easy for me to just keep laying down and continue scrolling, but I said no. I said,

"I don't need this in my life."

I got up, and did my homework.

That's the real power of no.
Views 124 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments