Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

Adults only? Challenge accepted

Posted December 1st, 2018 at 11:39 PM by Caitigrrl
Updated December 1st, 2018 at 11:54 PM by Caitigrrl

So the official beaches here in Jamaica to go nude, at least near us are at resorts and are adults only (they are a bit more open to being risquť I guess)
So teens under 18 like Alex and me arenít allowed.
Canít just walk in through the front gate

Buuuut they canít stop you sailing by. Or anchoring nearby. Or going snorkeling nearby...

... and slowly but surely make your way to their beach

So that was fun, no one seemed to notice or care - itís not like we look like kids at 15 (me) and 16 (him)

Not the first time, but probably the first time we had more fun by chatting with people

Just when invited to join a young couple for lunch by the bar we had to take a rain check as we needed a swim... and snorkeled back to Alexís little boat and off we went lol

My adrenaline was pumping again

Apparently I need a bikini pic in each post lol, judging by PMís
Not taken today but itís what I wore before we got out of the boat:
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 610 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Brigje's Forum Picture
    That must have been an exciting experience for you and your cousin.

I very well remember the excitement the first time I went to a naturist resort with family. No one seemed to notice, except we; the kids (my and my cousins).

You don't need a bikini pic in each post, but I sure love the sight of you in bikini, angels never hurt.

How is the weather on Jamaica right now. Here winter started, brrrrrrrrrrr
  2. Old Comment
    LITTLEANGEL18's Forum Picture
    Hiya Caitlin loved reading about your adventures in your blog (keep it up) sounds like you have a great time, is the nude beach an official one or just a ordinary one that has a part used by naturists? Well done you for standing up to that boys mother, it's no business of hers what you wear or DONT Wear. She was just a cheeky nosey bi*tch and you were just right the way delt with with it by flashing bits to her son just to annoy her good for you
    XX
    Posted December 2nd, 2018 at 03:22 PM by LITTLEANGEL18 LITTLEANGEL18 is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Caitigrrl's Forum Picture
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LITTLEANGEL18 View Comment
    Hiya Caitlin loved reading about your adventures in your blog (keep it up) sounds like you have a great time, is the nude beach an official one or just a ordinary one that has a part used by naturists? Well done you for standing up to that boys mother, it's no business of hers what you wear or DONT Wear. She was just a cheeky nosey bi*tch and you were just right the way delt with with it by flashing bits to her son just to annoy her good for you
    XX
    It’s an official nude beach at a resort that I’m supposed to be 18+ to go to

Ordinary beaches we go topless a lot, that’s ok
    Sometimes if no one is nearby we’ll get nude

And thanks for reading, the feedback and support