Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

On this handy-dandy blog here, I'll post about literally anything! It can range from literally dancing, to literally couches! Feel free to comment if you have anything to say about the blog! Also, I haven't used a single period in this entire paragraph! Isn't that nice?
Rate this Entry

Literally April 17, 2018

Posted April 17th, 2018 at 03:33 PM by IcyCool
Updated April 26th, 2018 at 07:47 PM by IcyCool

Wassup!?

Hey guys! Nothing much really happened today, so I might as well just start!

Morning

This morning, I had piano classes (I want to be a songwriter when I grow up), so that took up most of my morning. When I got back to my classroom, we were having a math test. Despite starting late, I managed to be the 4th one finished, and then we went out for recess. It was snowing today (for some reason), so we almost slipped several times, but that didn't stop us from playing glove tag! Anyways, after that we researched for our history projects, and then it was lunch.

Afternoon

At lunch recess, we played some more glove tag, but then a teacher said that she wants us to go back onto the asphalt because some guys were inspecting the area (probably because the school is shutting down next year, and they're supposed to sell it). Anyways, we played until the bell rang, and then we went back in. We had French, and I was one of the only people who actually did the work, because I have to take Academic French in High School because it's required for the IB Program (International Baccalaureate Program). Anyways, after that we started typing out stuff for our History project, and then it was recess time again. After recess, we did research, but this time it was for our Health project. After that, the bell rang and I got onto the bus, but then the principal came on and was angry with the Grade 4s, so we were delayed by a bit.

Anyways, thanks for reading, and if you guys have anything you want me to write about, feel free to comment it, because writing about my day is probably gonna get boring after a while.

Thanks for reading!

Seeya!
Views 126 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments