Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

On this handy-dandy blog here, I'll post about literally anything! It can range from literally dancing, to literally couches! Feel free to comment if you have anything to say about the blog! Also, I haven't used a single period in this entire paragraph! Isn't that nice?
Rate this Entry

Get to Know Me! (Kinda?) #1

Posted April 14th, 2018 at 05:02 PM by IcyCool
Updated April 14th, 2018 at 05:34 PM by IcyCool

Wassup!?

This is the first part to Get to Know Me! It's only "Kinda" because all I'll do is tell you a bunch of random stuff about me and hope that it helps you to get to know me better (because I lack the power of seeing things from a different perspective! ).

Intro

Here's something you should know about me:

Even though I'm a straight boy, I've got amazing girl instincts! I dunno why, but my brain does some weird stuff and I don't even notice it!

First Off:

Whenever I see another boy who's at least somewhat attractive, I get a little tingly chill-type thing. My best guess is that I'll use it in High School when I get into the dating game, just to distinguish people who are a visually pleasing (big phrase!) threat to me.

Secondly (?)

I connect more with girls than I do guys. It's kinda weird (as I said in the Intro), but I'm into things that, mainly, the girls at my school like. Every day, the boys (except my best friends) go down to the gym at lunch recess to play basketball or whatever, and everyone else goes outside. On rainy days, We stay inside, so in the classroom it's just the girls, my best friends, and me. On these days, the girls play Just Dance videos on Youtube through the SmartBoard, and I join in. I could just as easily (probably easierily [is that a word? {look at all these cool brackets!}]) draw, or play something on CoolMathGames using the tablets, but instead I choose to dance!

Tertiarily (these words just get more confusing)

When I get into a future relationship, this is what I imagine:

Day 0: Confess my love for whomever (is that the right way to use that word?) I like, and then go home and daydream about them while laying on my bed until bedtime.

Day 1: Hugs and kisses!

Day 15: Go to McDonalds or something for our first date.

Day 30 (or something): Hold hands while walking into the sunset and then kiss (like in the movies!).

Basically, I want a movie-style relationship. (Which is typical for girls to want in the movies)

I also love hugs. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM! If I could hug for hours and hours, then I would!

Anyways

I just wanted to post something today, so I might as well post something to let you guys get to know me better.

Seeya!
Views 307 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Tim the Enchanter's Forum Picture
    I should do blogs like yours haha, you use a lot of interesting words too haha.
    Posted April 14th, 2018 at 08:07 PM by Tim the Enchanter Tim the Enchanter is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Just Tim View Comment
    I should do blogs like yours haha, you use a lot of interesting words too haha.
    Yeah, I kinda wanna become a writer when I grow up, so I try and expand my vocabulary every now and then.

Here's something I learned from some random video: Gruntled means to be pleased / happy, so disgruntled is to be annoyed and stuff! I never knew that until some random guy told me through Youtube!