Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

On this handy-dandy blog here, I'll post about literally anything! It can range from literally dancing, to literally couches! Feel free to comment if you have anything to say about the blog! Also, I haven't used a single period in this entire paragraph! Isn't that nice?
Rate this Entry

April 13, 2018

Posted April 13th, 2018 at 08:08 PM by IcyCool
Updated April 14th, 2018 at 05:23 PM by IcyCool

Wassup!?

This is the first entry to my blog, and it's pretty eventful (for a school day). Have a good read!

Morning

On April 9th, our class did an egg drop test out of the library window. Only one egg survived, and the egg was later named Larray. A few days after, we dropped Larray from a higher window, and he, sadly, passed away. That afternoon, we buried him in the corner of the schoolyard and there, he was laid to rest. Today, we visited the grave site, only to find that someone had stolen the gravestone! How strange! I was kinda perplexed (big word!) as to why and how someone would steal a cross made of sticks with a piece of paper reading "Larray" attached to it, but it soon left my mind. Anyways, before that we had a quick mass, and some friends won some awards.

Afternoon

Last week, some of the girls didn't participate in gym, so I guess they had to come up with a new gym game (?). Anyways, today, our teacher decided that we would play one of the girls' games. This game was called "Mystery Tag". Creative, right? Basically, There would be 3 mats (walls) in the middle, and everyone would stand on one side of the gym. Everyone would close their eyes, and the "it" would hide behind one of the mats. After a few seconds, everyone would open their eyes and run to the other side of the gym. The "it" would have to surprise people by tagging them from behind the mats, and once you got tagged, you were it with the "it". It would repeat, and each round, one more mat would get added. Anyways, we played a few fun rounds, and then we left for home. I said my "Have a good weekend!"s to the teachers, and then stepped onto the bus.

Home

Once I got home, I took a quick shower, and then hopped onto my computer. One of my old friends messaged me a great song named Bills by LunchMoney Lewis (go check it out!) and then I started writing this.

Footer

Anyways, this was my first blog entry, and I think I'll post to here every day (except for weekends). Feel free to shoot me a message real quick if you have any questions. But for now,

Seeya!
Views 311 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Tim the Enchanter's Forum Picture
    Awesome man!
    Posted April 13th, 2018 at 08:39 PM by Tim the Enchanter Tim the Enchanter is online now
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Just Tim View Comment
    Awesome man!
    Thanks, Tim! I appreciate it!