Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

Realisation

Posted March 13th, 2018 at 06:36 AM by Billy1212

My new game im developing, t wont be out as soon as i hoped. I realised my computer and my internet cant connect. Phones and tablets, are fine, but not my pc. So thebgame will be delayed by quite a lot. Planned on having the basics finished by now, but couldnt connect, so cant code it. Have to do in free time at school. I wil try to get thenoutline, such as clicking gives you troll heads, and the buttons to buy will hopefully be designed and working for yall to use. I wont release just as its fuly ready, il release it as soon as it works, so you guys can folow the development of the new things, new buttons, redesigning button sprites when i think they look ugly, fixing bugs, balancing the cost to profit per second, adding new thing, and eventually, sequels. It wil be on scratch.mit.edu
Try it out, and tell me what i should call it, before i get to name it !!! Hurry!!! Action statiojs. If i name it, keep suggesting, im open to change until full release, then i will pick the best name
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 107 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »