Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Notices

Rate this Entry

Hey sorry I haven't been active often.

Posted September 23rd, 2017 at 11:17 AM by Devinsoccer

Hello VT.

Sorry I haven't been here to give much advice. School is getting the better of me. To put it into perspective on Tuesdays and Thursdays I'm at the school until 6pm because of band practice. Then I have AP World History and that takes up the rest of my time. So I have been really tired and stressed out. In with dealing with all of that, I got myself a wonderful girlfriend. She has been my personal therapist, and I've been her personal therapist. Just talking to her at night makes me happy and calmer. My band has their first competition on October 14th. We haven't even had our closer's drill made yet... and we aren't done with our second movement. Our music performance assessment is November 4th and you know what else happens in November? That's right, the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Which is on the 23 of November, and I'll be in the parade with the Macy's Great American Marching Band.

Thanks for reading!

Devinsoccer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 107 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments