Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Looking back @ these last 2 years

Posted March 26th, 2017 at 09:31 AM by Darkslidex7
Updated March 26th, 2017 at 04:22 PM by Darkslidex7

Well, today my bestfriend sent me some pictures from 2015 and in the photo it looks as if she were staring at me in a very angry way; she pointed that out to me haha. But anyways I just had a really detailed picture, almost like a movie of those years in my mind. Now going back to that picture, its a pretty important picture because at that time we werent good friends.. we werent even friends yet lol. And she was saying how she never thought that I would mean so much to her now, and it feels so good remembering the past with her. I remember on the first day of school, the math teacher placed me in her seat for that class because she wasnt there yet, ...now during his class, she got to school kind of late and she was mad because I stole her seat and she had to stand in the back for the whole period once his period ended, I gave her seat back, but she told me recently that she had in her mind when I sat in her place "damn new kid" and we were just cracking up the whole day
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 516 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »