Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

A year and something later

Posted December 28th, 2016 at 08:32 PM by Cadanance00

A long time has passed and I still think about that. I got around thinking I was unusual or somehthing and didn't really belong. Of course it doesn't much to make me think I really don't fit in anywhere, that I'm pretending to be a real person when I'm not quite or something like that. So I'm used to the fact that my mom's boyfriend is my biological father. I won't say my real father cuz I regard the man who raised me as my real father. I got used to the idea.

I got a chance to talk to my mom about it. She's not easy to talk to sometimes. She doesn't volunteer much but she'll answer any question. So I asked her just to tell me about it & she did. She said she loved my dad and Jim equally at the time but she decided to marry my dad when he asked her. He didn't really ask her but that's another story. But then she said they talked it over a lot and dad said if she got pregnant with Jim for one of their kids he would be okay with it but he would be the father of any kids they have in every other way and Jim would have to understand that and he didn't want him coming around later saying he was the father. The baby would be Jim's gift to their family. And so I got born that way and my dad said he was just as happy, but that he was hoping for a girl.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 467 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments