Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

A month to celebrate!

Posted December 17th, 2016 at 09:57 PM by Devinsoccer
Updated March 1st, 2017 at 08:23 PM by Devinsoccer

Hello VT and welcome back to my blog.

So much stuff going on this month from a parade to christmas to new years, its just filled with celebration.

So, in the beginning of the month, I got a new trumpet a nice Getzen, a nice old trumpet, older than my parents, but not great depression old.

Then we go to A DAY before my birthday, and I am in a christmas parade, as we play let it snow down 8 blocks on a streat while getting covered with bubble foam, at one point I couldn't see. Then as we go back to the bus we come across an uber eats driver who tries to run some of us over, but failes.

Then the next day ismy birthday, and I'm in the choir, and the choir sings me happy birthday! That night we go to Mazianos, an expensive italian resteront, I'm not a party person.

Then we come to exams the 13th to the 16th. With a concert on the 15th. I have a solo in the last song in the concert and I get called out for it, even though I messed yp, I made it sound like a forte-piano, with a quick crashendo to forte, but everyone kind could tell I messed up cause it was Dashing through the snow in the one horse open sleigh over the hills we go, laughing all the way, bells on bop tails ring making spirits fly oh what fun (messed up(it is to)come) back laugh and sing a sleighing song to night.

Then we come to today(the 17th). I score a goal, which I explain in a fourm post, I would be a duplicate post if I posted the same thing here. You can see the post here: http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/sh...98#post3467098

What's in the future, well a nice long break. Christmas is in a week and I am definately looking forwards to that. Than a week later is new years, well I got to make my new years resolution soon, and a bucket list for next year.

Thanks for reading
~Devin
Posted in life
Views 495 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments