Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

School, band, soccer, church, school, band, soccer, church,VT?

Posted November 28th, 2016 at 10:42 PM by Devinsoccer
Updated March 1st, 2017 at 08:23 PM by Devinsoccer

Welcome again to my blog where I talk about random stuff.

My schedual has been packed. With School, band soccer and church I have little amount of time on VT. VT actually helps me cope with some of the stuff that happens with att 4.

When I'm at school, I get crap from a lot of people cause I'm a freshman. I'm also puney, weak, and look like a soccer nerd.

It helps me with band, with the same stuff I said above and it helps me clear my mind so I can just focus on my music knowing I that I have all of you. Band helps me cope with other things too, because it takes my mind off of life and its fun playing the music, although it can be hard sometimes.

It also helps me in soccer, because it helps my leave my emotions at home, so I can go out onto that field playing the best I can, so I don't get a yellow card or even a red card for a foul that should never happen. It also let's me focus on the position I'm in. I know every sing position, but some positions in need to focus more in so I don't let the ball go by me, or its a fairly new position to me.

Also church. Yes I have a hole bunch of friends at church, in 3 ministries and in your group, but I still have a feeling of I open up about my asexuality I may not be acepted.there church is weird we are normaly people who don't acept trans, homosexual or homoromantic, non-strait, and some are really acepting. I love all people equal, if your homo, trans, or anything else, God wasnts you to be happy, if your happy as a guy with another guy, or a girl with another girl. Or if you are a guy at birth and change to a girl or vica versa.

VT is a community I have a tough time being on as long as I want to. VT is probably the best site I have ever gone to a joined.

I love you all

Devinsoccer
Posted in life
Views 353 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments