Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

So much Sucess and confusion.

Posted November 27th, 2016 at 10:32 PM by Devinsoccer
Updated March 1st, 2017 at 08:22 PM by Devinsoccer

Hello.

As some of you read some of the benefits I'm getting from VT in my first blog post, not it comes to more benefits I have gained and some that I have lost.

For example, because thus site has realieved a lot of stress, I now am getting A's thanks to you guys.

Another benifit is I have figured out my sexuality, which is good because I now have out of my way for now. (I'm ace)

No some of the things I have lost or have yet to find.

I don't know my gender. I'm getting so many mixes in puberty, I have a female body shape with boys genitals. It is weird but true. I am having many of the side offects when it comes to female puberty. I am also getting the side offects of male puberty. For example I have bigger butt and breast than I got build. I'm getting facial hair and a slightly lower voice, but some girls match my voice. I am feeling a lot of gender disphoria, as well as loving my body as it is. I don't really know what VT has offected this but its a place where I can spill out my feelings twords myself.

One thing VT has offected in my life is the amout of sleep. I am so adicted to this site that I'm up PAST MIDNIGHT when I have to wake up at around 5:30 am....

I do figure some people in VT as rude, but there is nothing I can do about that, but people like @Just JT and @Emerald Dream are some of the most acsepting, nice, kind, lovable, find a good word it probably describes them, online at least.

As my journey through VT takes me, I hope it will become greater every day as it has been since I joined.

~Devinsoccer
Posted in life
Views 349 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments