Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Rate this Entry

Hello :)

Posted September 11th, 2016 at 07:57 AM by Dimentio

I have quite a few little updates to talk about haha

So firstly, i will be going to this anxiety group thing on Wednesday, no idea what it is, or what it is about, i know literally nothing, but i am hoping it should be fun!

My photography has picked up even more again, I've felt like I've improved with my photos, and i think it is showing as on Instagram and Facebook, my like average is slowly increasing

I went on a 5 hour walk recently, i saw a 3 foot snake, a baby deer, and a ton of cool things, and that's where i got some of my best photos :3

On Thursday i made some home made cookies from scratch, all on my own, and i think i realized i wanna get into cooking, I've always loved watching people cook, and I've always cooked some minor things, probably the most major thing being roast potatoes, and I've also baked in the past, but having something to do, having to go to the shops, seeing how happy it made people experiencing something i created, it made me very happy!

I've made quite a few new friends, some are seeming to be good, long term ones which makes me happy :3

I'm still doing the dog walking to Kirsty, but due to dogs leaving or changing, i am now more needed on Thursday than Friday, but i don't mind, I'm still getting out once, or even twice a week haha

I was an idiot and broke my PC monitor, so down side, broke my PC monitor, had to spend 100 on a new one, positive part, it feels VERY good getting one expensive item you constantly use, all by yourself, and the work you put into it!

Now for the not so good news, depending how you see it, I've been pushing myself so much, and so hard, and well, i don't want to get into it, but last month was very bad, i was almost homeless, and i nearly lost a lot of people, even my own life, so i tried pushing myself to get away from it all, and pick myself up again, but it was more so i fell over, tried to immediately start sprinting again, then crashed and burned, and i think i need to be honest to that anxiety group and say, i down played my depression a lot, but i really do think i need something in place for it, as yeah, it's got very bad, and just in general, i thought i was improving, but I've fell back a lot, and i am no where near getting a job, going out often, or forming relationships yet, and i fear i won't ever reach those things

But yes, a lot more bad has happened, and I'm lightly skimming over the stuff that i have mentioned, so it doesn't seem that bad, but yeah, just trying to look at the brighter side!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 391 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments